[H] Argent dawn needs to be more GRIZZLY

90 Human Mage
With Grizzly quickly approaching Realms first and their general sense of progression I am reminded of the good ol' days when AD was a strong realm all around, good pvp, good pve, I think it's time we get our act together.

Horde has lots of PvPers but they are loosely connected, I'm looking to start a network of AD pvpers on horde who will do randoms/arenas/rated/and world pvp together if your a pvper on AD whose looking to participate in this network you should

Join the AD pvp channel by typing /join ADPvP

The goal of this network were trying to create is to help reinvigorate AD threw active and competitive PvP of all types

Drama free please.

Let Season 13 begin!
Edited by Addrynnyn on 3/12/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Start by humming the Jurassic Park theme.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll start humming and watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm2pM4B3wTI all day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With Grizzly quickly approaching Realms first and their general sense of progression I am reminded of the good ol' days when AD was a strong realm all around, good pvp, good pve, I think it's time we get our act together.

Horde has lots of PvPers but they are loosely connected, I'm looking to start a network of AD pvpers on horde who will do randoms/arenas/rated/and world pvp together if your a pvper on AD whose looking to participate in this network you should

The goal of this network were trying to create is to help reinvigorate AD threw active and competitive PvP of all types

Drama free please.

Let Season 13 begin!

This post made Me warm and fuzzy inside.
Edited by Esolol on 3/13/2013 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Quiet! We are approaching the Tyrannosaurus Paddock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Drama free please.

Let Season 13 begin!

This post made Me warm and fuzzy inside.

I tend to have that effect on people /wink.
Edited by Addrynnyn on 3/13/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]