Thinking of re-rolling here.

90 Worgen Death Knight
Im thinking of re-rolling here as a healer but i need to know more about this server. This includes PuGs, trade chat, guilds and the amount of 25man raid teams. So please leave a response because my server sucks in terms of progression and 25man raids died in cata on my server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
This is the #1 server. So many pugs you can hardly read trade chat. If I were going to reroll. I'd come here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Anything else? I REALLY hate leveling and i need to know if this server has open guilds and about prime times. Also the amount of douche-bags and trolls
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
"Prime Time" the server is completely full. Trolls are inevitable
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if you cant find what your looking for alliance side on stormrage you wont find it on any other server. Stormrage has tons of guilds looking for new players to fill needed spots mine included. there is always pugs going for new content and old. For primetime the server is packed and everyone is trying to do something. Trolls cant be avoided but trade goes by so fast you normally dont see them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sounds great. Im going to make a pandaren disc. priest.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
Look me up Mentar!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
please don't encourage him, this realm is full very full
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there! Ungodly Wrath is looking for raiders that can raid tues, thurs, Sund from 10:30 pm -1:30am server time. We are 15/16N. We are really looking for players that like to research and fine tune their class. We would love to have someone who has done most of the fights in MoP, but thats not a barrier to membership. Please message myself, Viks, Ironyman or Zakaveli on line. Also check us out online at www.UngodlyWrath.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you are going to take the time and server queue to re-roll here, I would not suggest rolling a priest. There are tons of priests looking for runs in trade chat and many looking for slots in raiding guilds here on the forums. There was even a thread discussing this very issue of the Priest's over-population in the Stormrage forums earlier this week. I suggest picking a class in higher demand like Warlock, Mage, Druid(Balance specifically).
Edited by Stigmätä on 3/15/2013 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]