Login Failed. Incorrect username or password.

90 Draenei Priest
Using a Motorola Atrix that is running Jelly Bean.
I recently installed this app and keep getting this error whenever I try to login, my login is correct as I have painstakingly typed it out to make sure there wasn't a mistake.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, app and OS are up to date, looked on this forum and the only related info talked about the date and time but that is automatically updated with the OS. Installed the authenticator and THAT works, so I am at a loss as to what is wrong.

Any useful info to fix this would be apreciated.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Is this over WiFi or your cellular network?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I get the same problem over both home WiFi and mobile netowrk (HD LTE if that helps any).
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Are you certain you have the proper region selected? If you go to the Login screen you will see a region drop-down under the Password field.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Hunter
I'm having the same problem on the iPhone. I can log into the app just fine, but when I try to log in and import the authenticator code, I get the wrong password error. This has been an intermittent problem for several days but now I can't get logged in with authentication at all. Resetting the app nor restarting the iPhone have helped.

Update: Performing a sync on the authenticator app fixed my problem.
Edited by Sallysue on 3/22/2013 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]