didn't get the quest 2 island of giants

90 Blood Elf Priest
I already get 3000vp, I need 2 go 2 island of giant to change 522 armor.
but I didnt get the quest.
My friends told me that they get this quest when they finish update.
So, I fly to the island, there is only a fly point and mosters, nothing more....
plz help me out,

Thank you so much
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Rogue
You don't want the isle of giants, you want the isle of thunder.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You don't want the isle of giants, you want the isle of thunder.

This.
Fly out to Shadow Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes. A few feet behind the Flight Master is a small group of Blood Elves with a portal to the island.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You can also purchase valor gear at the valor quartermaster in Townlong Steppes
Reply Quote
You can also purchase valor gear at the valor quartermaster in Townlong Steppes

yes, you should have gotten your breadcrumb quest in stormwind or the orc city if horde that leads you into opening the portal.
Edited by Gistene on 3/15/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
@Chatte: acually I really want to go there, cause Isle of Thunder has really boring and hard quests And Isle od Giants has quests that give you pets and mounts (cool ones too) I really want to go there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Believe me, the Isle of Giants is an even bigger grindfest than the Isle of Thunder. It's basically killing the same elite dinosaurs over and over and over again until you get carpal tunnel. Be prepared to kill about a hundred to get the pet quest reward and a thousand more for the mount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]