Blackhand Guild Masters United!

90 Worgen Druid
We have created an initiative to bring the Guild Leaders of Blackhand together to rebuild and repopulate our amazing server. It's time to step outside of the box and work together to show the World of Warcraft what they are missing. We are the leaders of this server taking a stand for our realm and we aren't going anywhere!

Together we are setting up groups to train new raiders, introduce RBGs, unite guilds, and create a fun environment for the casual player. We are calling all Guild Leaders of Blackhand Alliance to arms in this initiative. Send an in game mail to Gigz for global channel and vent information to find out how you can help.

Apply for membership online at blackhand.guildlaunch.com/

Cheers!
-Gigz of <Comtrya>
Edited by Gigz on 6/6/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
i approve this message :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Sounds like it's about time for that care-bear stare
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sounds like it's about time for that care-bear stare

I challenge you to a care-bear stare-a-thon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Its got my full support :)
Even the horde have to admit its less fun to gank people when they are no longer available! I want nothing more then to see blackhand return to its former glory, should there be anything that we can do let me know in game.

Best of luck!
Chrono
<Monolithic>
Reply Quote
24 Troll Hunter
Back in my day you used to have to wait in line for the game and the dungeon's. You whippersnappers have everything handed to you on a silver platter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Waiting in line to get in the server and having to run to the dungeons manually is honestly better then having to transfer off server because there is no one avail to bring into raid. I am sure many blackhand horde feel the changes over the years as well. If no one does anything nothing will be accomplished. Hence this is one of the best things we can do for our server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Here here Chrono!

*care-bear stare activated*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
A for effort, but this servers rock bottom & doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hi.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Casual killers is on board :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This still something you guys want to do? Omerta is in if so.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So far the support of the Alliance GMs has been amazing! Thanks everyone keep it up! Is there a horde version of the Blackhand Alliance Initiative?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Get Rich is definitely interested in taking part in a horde side initiative. We have a friendly network with several of the other night time horde guilds, and would be happy to try and help coordinate anything on our end. Please contact me either in game or through this thread and we can try and get something going. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You could talk to wodie about this since hes gm of epiphany. see what he likes. I could ask him too I guess lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
What kind of stuff have you all done on the alliance side? Trying to brainstorm some ideas. Yeah, I'll talk to you some later tonight hopefully Bandria.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ok, some of the Horde side guilds have started a Blackhand Horde Network. The goal of this is to encourage and facilitate coordination between Horde side guilds to help improve the server and our guilds. As of now we have 5 guilds participating: Eleventh Hour, Epiphany, new phoenix, Seventh Circle, and Get Rich or Die Grinding. If any other guilds are interested please contact one of the guilds listed and we'll we can better explain what our goals are. Hopefully we can make a difference in deciding our realms' fate! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Heya Sceth Put Mute Guild on the list i can honestly say i speak for us all and we are game.
i'll pst you in game to find out more details but like i said we are game. We have not really raided since cata we tore DS up but since pandaland came out we have been slow to even get in MSV 10. We have players that have been thru but as a guild we have not. Captain Deezill reporting for duty
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hells Heroes is giving away 10k to a random guildie who is exalted with the guild. Maybe an idea for some other guilds as well. Makes sure they put an effort to the guild and rewards them as well.
We are recruiting DPS. Need a few ranged with exp.
And good luck to all those in HH on the gold prize.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Improve the pug environment of blackhand if you want this server to come back. Cranica, and as much as he was a d-bag, ...Feralist were AMAZING pug leaders, and totally unafraid of taking inexperienced raids up against end game content in BC and wrath. That's what we were known for. Our talent pool was deep because we brought raiders up. We didn't wait for someone else to do it for us and then expect that they immediately pull weight thanks to someone else's investment of coaching and time.

If you can't get pugs thriving on Blackhand again, then at best, this server will rise to average. Get pugs up and running again...real pugs, and this server will be what made it elite once.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]