Blackhand Guild Masters United!

100 Worgen Druid
<3 Heathen!!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hey Blackhand,

Once again, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been so awesome in supporting the effort to rebuild Blackhand. I know all of the people involved are busy, tired, and can feel defeated when it gets bumpy. Hold fast friends! We are making amazing progress and are no longer listed as a server for new players. Take a step back and look around you at the friends who stood by Blackhand, put aside their differences and started working together. We inspired not only one faction, but the entirety of this server; Horde and Alliance, Guilds and individuals of all backgrounds to stand together. Keep it up!

Love,
Mama Gigz
Reply Quote
Forums are up and running!!

Check it out at blackhand.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Awesome! Ty Uatu! How do we join the Blackhand guild launch website? Can horde join it also?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Improve the pug environment of blackhand if you want this server to come back. Cranica, and as much as he was a d-bag, ...Feralist were AMAZING pug leaders, and totally unafraid of taking inexperienced raids up against end game content in BC and wrath. That's what we were known for. Our talent pool was deep because we brought raiders up. We didn't wait for someone else to do it for us and then expect that they immediately pull weight thanks to someone else's investment of coaching and time.

If you can't get pugs thriving on Blackhand again, then at best, this server will rise to average. Get pugs up and running again...real pugs, and this server will be what made it elite once.

Agreed. Are yalls gonna have some kind of meeting because im interested in this "initiative"
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Gigz, I'd love to have Torn Reality be a part of this initiative. Xuja#1311 is my battle tag. Talking to some guildies, we have a few ideas we'd like to throw in the hat. Looking forward to joining in :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hey Xuja! Sent you a battle tag request and added you to the calendar invite that has all the info you need to get set up in the channel. Looking forward to having you guys on board!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Blues should TOTALLY sticky this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I will Discuss this very thing with the GM of Kiva and see what he says I may me asked by him, himself to head this charge , I myself am all for this .... THANK YOU GIGZ!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! See you on Tursday @ 2pm or Saturday @ 8pm.
Edited by Gigz on 6/5/2013 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
blackhand.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
93 Human Monk
MFW I'm searching for my armory link and see someone mentioning me on Blackhand. You guys' memories are insane.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
When does everyone want to have the next meeting/think tank?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ooh, ooh, can I come
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
BHA (compilation of many guilds on blackhand) is forming a 25 man raid. Starting with TOES on July 13th at 8pm. Let myself or Xuja know if anyone in your guild would be a good fit.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
BHA (compilation of many guilds on blackhand) is forming a 25 man raid. Starting with TOES on July 13th at 8pm. Let myself or Xuja know if anyone in your guild would be a good fit.

Don't forget....this is tomorrow!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm so excited!! There are a lot of awesome ayers coming. Tonight. :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Silverfel is in. I love this idea. There is power in teamwork, and people who care. Blackhand has both. I will do whatever I can to help, and spread the word. Communication is key and I have already seen the power of /join teamwork. Keep it up Gigz.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
are you guys still active? specifically on the horde side? my guild has been struggling with consistent raid attendance lately and need help.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Is there still a Horde version of this going on?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]