[A] Retaliation recruiting: Now for 25man!

90 Night Elf Warrior
Retaliation is looking for raiders!

Retaliation is a dedicated raiding guild but would not consider ourselves a hardcore raiding guild. Currently running with two 10-man teams, both of which have skilled players and are constantly looking for more progression. We do not consider our teams as an "A" or "B" team but rather two different teams trying to achieve the same goal. There are a handful of alts scattered between the teams but we are in need of some dedicated raiders to fill some positions as well.

Team1 raids Tue/Th/Sat 8:45 to 11:00(ish). We like to go later on Sat if possible since most of us have week-ends off.

Looking for a good ranged dps. Preferably warlock/mage/SPriest but we are open to others as well :)

Team2 raids Wed/Fri/Sun 9:45 to 12:00(ish), also going later on Friday for the same reasons above.

Looking for a ele shaman or SPriest and melee dps

We are currently 9/16 T14 and ready to get into ToT hard and heavy once we fill these spots out! Most of us have been raiding together since WOTLK and are very friendly and professional. Feel free to check WoL for recent raids if interested.

contacts: GM's : Bluesha / Maxsmonk
Officers, co-gm's, raid leader: Jonpaul, Menazgul, Clearrock

Looking forward to hearing from you Borean Tundra!

5/12/13

We are now going to try to attempt 25man raiding! We will be combining our two teams into one and are in need of a few more dedicated members to raid with us. Only apply if you are interested in raiding consistently! We are mainly in need of dps. We will consider any class as long as you are willing to bring your best every night. Contact one of the officers or raid leaders mentioned above for more information. LETS DO THIS!
Edited by Jonpaul on 5/12/2013 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What we need here is Blue toon that has maxxed out Jp by doing menay dungeon runs with a clear focus and a big rock :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<BUMP>

Still looking for ranged for team1! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i'm interested in joining you but currently work schedule preventing me from raiding but it'll clear up in a couple of weeks =D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Those days and hours work perfectly for me (Tues/Thurs/Say). I have not raided since Wrath. I've recently returned to wow and have been doing LFRs to gear up. If you don't already have a raiding Hunter for that group let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Littlelock on 4/22/2013 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are still looking for more people. Would like to start 25 man content if we get enough people
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Read original post at the top for more information but we are definitely into 25man raiding if we can get the people, we are only a handful short so get here while you can!

Looking for dedication and people who want to raid consistently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]