Our Goldshire

Well if you haven't noticed already it seems the CRZ's has merged Moon Guard, Wyrmrest, Cenarion and us into one big lumpy Goldshire...

On one side I'm -unhappy- about it because it is so crowded and I always liked that Goldshire was quiet, but on the other side... it's so very amusing! I have alts on moon guard already and I always enjoy the antics that occur in there.

But I like seeing real RP going on in Darnassus, The Exodar and such, but Goldshire... holy moly!

So what are your thoughts? concerns? feelings? Horror Stories? On this new action.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I usually only pass through Goldshire when Darkmoon Faire is around, and I rarely see any Moon Guard players there. It's mostly Farstriders at that point, though I see a few from Sisters of Elune on occasion.

Is it just very recently that we got lumped in with Moon Guard and WrA, or is it coming from CRZ being very dynamic based on usage?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i have always seen WrA and MG around since the CrZing. sadly its not based on usage, or places like Undercity, or Ironforge would not be CrZ half the time. Im still quite put out to find that Ravenholdt and Venture Co. are NOT CrZ realms - which makes them Primo realms to camp rares, hunt pets, etc unhindered by 6 different servers fighting for spawns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I believe the Moon Guard-in-Goldshire problem is new with 5.2; Blizzard probably tweaked the criteria that determine when two or more realms should be merged. Prior to 5.2 we would often be merged with Moon Guard, but never in Elwynn Forest, and our Elwynn Forest would often be merged with other realms, but never Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
I usually only pass through Goldshire when Darkmoon Faire is around, and I rarely see any Moon Guard players there. It's mostly Farstriders at that point, though I see a few from Sisters of Elune on occasion.

Is it just very recently that we got lumped in with Moon Guard and WrA, or is it coming from CRZ being very dynamic based on usage?

It's new, it happened around 5.2 I seen it go away for like two days and then it was back suddenly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]