alliance guilds show their colours

90 Human Death Knight
well well... the standard of some alliance guilds has slipped up of late... it seems where there is a mount potentially up for grabs people will stoop to the lowest of levels not caring about how it makes them and thier guild look... had the loveliest day of competing against others to get the tap on rare elites today... however some people wernt content with ( he got the tap so fair game good for him.. i'll go look for another to kill... or ask for an invite ) they decided to use every means under the sun to try and reset the npc... and succeeded on multiple occassions even when i re-tapped the npc when it had reset they tried again.. on afew occassions they got the tap straight away... i askd for an invite and they refused so i went elsewhere...

now the shocking news you would think this sort of behaviour would come from unseen guilds or wotnot not such big names as Tribo.. Paws Honor.. Meltdown.. to name afew.

very dissapointing indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The new rares tap to faction. Not sure what the problem is....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
his talking about the warbringers that drop the direhorns....i think
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're wrong im sorry Memoriah, the world bosses are and the rares in the new area are also but not the Warbringers.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Sounds like a case of 'competition', all fair the love and war... craft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
In my opinion the first person that gets the tag won, if someone else beats you to the punch your next move shouldn't be to taunt the rare into the middle of the ocean so it resets and you can try to tag again. When someone beats me to the tag (including hordies) i wish them luck and fly away, i must admit a few times ive been frustrated with camping a spot for 40 mins then someone comes along and tags while im sipping my coffee the split second it happens to spawn but that's life in the world of warcraft.
Edited by Lethalock on 3/17/2013 2:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sounds like somebody had a case of the mondays
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who are Paws Honor and Meltdown?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
who is latok?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Sounds like somebody had a case of the mondays

Who are Paws Honor and Meltdown?

who is latok?

Are we playing Jeopardy?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi there, noticed you have a problem with us (tribo) and our farming on the warbringers and scouts, Many of us have participated in order for the chance at the mount, the bags of goodies and some more important than others, the bonus' to rep.

I thought i may post here about what we've done, in the group's we've been running to farm as many as possible mounts for members, along with this, we have been inviting people of the local community, helping out others, advising of loot preferences between us, and marking and farming spots, and timing, With special mentions to members from Enigma and other various guilds with different ideals in this world of warcraft. Of which officers have been included in farming, and if we get the tag, we get the tag. Simple as that.

We do not attempt to reset the boss, if we lose the tag, we're not that petty.
But for the purposes of calling out guilds, i can name atleast 6 people from your so call guild that have tried doing this to us. And succeeded, But then lost the tag to us a second time.

But as this post, I wish you would remove us from the list and replace it with your own guilds name. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hi there, noticed you have a problem with us (tribo) and our farming on the warbringers and scouts, Many of us have participated in order for the chance at the mount, the bags of goodies and some more important than others, the bonus' to rep.

I thought i may post here about what we've done, in the group's we've been running to farm as many as possible mounts for members, along with this, we have been inviting people of the local community, helping out others, advising of loot preferences between us, and marking and farming spots, and timing, With special mentions to members from Enigma and other various guilds with different ideals in this world of warcraft. Of which officers have been included in farming, and if we get the tag, we get the tag. Simple as that.

We do not attempt to reset the boss, if we lose the tag, we're not that petty.
But for the purposes of calling out guilds, i can name atleast 6 people from your so call guild that have tried doing this to us. And succeeded, But then lost the tag to us a second time.

But as this post, I wish you would remove us from the list and replace it with your own guilds name. Thank you.

You cant honestly believe that no one from your guild, who was not in the organised group you mentioned, attempted to farm these rares? Or that these said people potentially engaged in some less than favourable behavior?

The OP seems to describe a situation where he is farming alone. He cant be held responsible for the behavior of random people within his guild. I feel that is the point you were trying to make about your own guild, but then went straight to blaming the OP's guild of even more egregious behaviour. That is the height of hypocrisy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No i dont know believe that no one is doing this, but we have a code of conduct between our members, i do not believe our members engage in trying to reset mobs, if said is true, then record the name and talk to an officer,

But if he is lumping tribo in there as resetting, when simply being beaten by us by tag, i would like him to specify that, or as i mentioned include his own guild's name where they do participate in such actions.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
has to be the most action nagrand has seen in months

/yay for drama

/pat lethal
Edited by Barrowwind on 3/20/2013 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Misunderstanding
Edited by Inquizitor on 3/21/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cleared up.
Edited by Lethalock on 3/21/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
bribed imo.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Barrow my homie you still smashin star into early menopause?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
And i'll just be farming Shine of the two moon's. Carry on, With the drama fest 5000.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Star is long gone bro. Whatsupnow?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]