90 Pandaren Warrior
Neat I get to start a new one.
Edited by Smallviille on 3/17/2013 12:59 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
I knew I broke the cap.
90 Human Warrior
Dark animus on 25man.. oh the fun!
90 Orc Warrior
So I was doing Wintergrasp and we had some alliance.

Then I realized I have absolutely no clue how to play PVP and got solo'd pretty much nonstop by a fire mage.
90 Orc Warrior
Then I realized I have absolutely no clue how to play PVP and got solo'd pretty much nonstop by a fire mage.

i do this every time
100 Night Elf Warrior
Finally decided to stop being lazy and pick up weak auras, seems like it was a pretty good decision
90 Orc Warrior
WeakAuras sucks. Unintuitive as it gets. I'll just ask the TMW creator to implement the maybe two things WA does better.
100 Human Warrior
I only use Weakauras to make it so everytime Skull Banner is used I /say "Skull Banner up." Yeah I know I can macro it, but I tend to button mash which causes like 10 lines of my /say to pop up. XD
90 Orc Warrior
I only use Weakauras to make it so everytime Skull Banner is used I /say "Skull Banner up." Yeah I know I can macro it, but I tend to button mash which causes like 10 lines of my /say to pop up. XD

TMW can do that via events.
Edited by Horrorface on 3/17/2013 9:51 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Warrior
Meh, only using it for basic things, and a lot of people in Alone use it so it'll be easier to share debuff stuff. Like Xun linked me almost every debuff there is in 5.2 to be able to track them
100 Pandaren Warrior
Lost hearing in my left ear. Doctor says its from wax and fluid build up.
90 Undead Priest
Some hydrogen peroxide typically does a good job of cleaning things out. Use some and let it sit for a few minutes, and when it stops bubbling, drain it out and then use a qtip to clean out what it loosened.

Although, if you lost hearing there is a good chance that there is wax buildup too far in for this to help. Just a general tip I guess.

Also, I like Weakauras. It does what I tell it to. I haven't tried TMW much though, tbh. I used it briefly in Cata for like one thing on my warrior, but that was it.

Was able to get in some attempts on Durumu last night. I really like the fight. Very neat.
90 Orc Warrior
I take back what I said.

I really don't think we can kill Council.
90 Orc Warrior
Weak auras does everything, it just has a slight learning curve.
90 Orc Warrior
I'm sure it does, but I don't care to learn it.
90 Pandaren Warrior
I'm sure it does, but I don't care to learn it.

ADAPT, YOU WOMAN.
100 Pandaren Warrior
03/17/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Erebos
Although, if you lost hearing there is a good chance that there is wax buildup too far in for this to help. Just a general tip I guess.

Yeah Doctor actually subscribed antibodics + an ear wax breakdown thing. I won't have my hearing back for a few days. Hopefully it will come back before I head off to PAX East.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ear clogs and infections usually last a few days at most once you start working with the prescription. I used to clog mine all the time because of cue tips, and one time it was terrible. Not only did I clog it, I scratched something, went on a three day cruise down to Mexico and developed the infection on day one at sea. That was amaaaazing.

Now I just a little bit of peroxide for a day or two when I notice the build up. Right now I'm using something my aunt uses because it's pretty stellar to wake up in the morning with a clogged ear, walk a few steps, and feel the build up shift to open up the ear. Weeeeeee.
90 Worgen Warrior
Weak auras does everything, it just has a slight learning curve.

This.
90 Orc Warrior
Can WeakAuras add a colored border to an icon based on an event?
Can WeakAuras use an external cooldown timer mod, or change the threshold to when the timer changes to decimal form?
Edited by Jalopy on 3/17/2013 8:53 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]