@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

100 Human Warrior
12 hours later and I'm still kinda peeved at our nonstop wiping on Tortos. I'm not the only one either, lot of raging went on and me and another melee were whispering each other in frustration. I just don't get how we're getting stonewalled by a boss many consider the easiest(or one of the easiest at least)in the raid. Driving me batty. Probably not even gonna bother logging into the game today.

Sooo...we got snow today. Well, only like 1/2 an inch. Only in D.C. do you get snow two days before Spring. Sigh....so sick of winter. Can we get some 60+ temperatures please?

Just designate one person to be the kicker, that's what we did and he's pretty easy now. (our ret paladin ended up doing it)

Yeah we have a hunter on it, for the most part she has it down pat but like I said all it takes is one screw up(getting knocked back I guess)and it's a wipe. Really frustrating. Then there were the issues of not getting a mark on the first target fast enough, or some kinda macro screw up. Just really silly stuff.

Anyways....NCAA Tourney time. We should do an @day bracket pool. I actually won my pool last year(first time ever, I'm generally out pretty quick).
Edited by Arterius on 3/18/2013 10:31 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
Can WeakAuras add a colored border to an icon based on an event?

Yes but it requires a second aura.

Can WeakAuras use an external cooldown timer mod, or change the threshold to when the timer changes to decimal form?

No it can't.

Weak auras has plenty of other functionality though. For example you could make a rage bar with weak auras or you could make an aura showing the exact shield amount remaining for heroic tortos' mechanic or you could have a melee swing bar for a boss like heroic sha. I can't speak for tmw as I haven't used it in a long time but I find weak auras to be very adaptable to my needs.
Edited by Xiic on 3/18/2013 10:39 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
As a mostly non-PvPer, I was a bit concerned about completing Prince Wrathion's PvP quest from 5.1. I decided to "rip the band-aid off" and get it over with this last weekend. I didn't go totally unprepared; I have a mix of crafted Contender's, Dreadful (bought with JP converted to HP), and Malevolent (drops from Sha of Anger), all from Season 12. No PvP weapons or trinks, and one PvE ring. With a few gems I was able to get to 60% resilience. I queued for each BG specifically, and ended up winning both first time. Concerned for nothing, really.

Edit: Now for Warlord Bloodhilt. Any tips on numbers of players needed?
Edited by Rolas on 3/18/2013 11:32 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Warrior
03/18/2013 09:28 AMPosted by Arterius
Only in D.C. do you get snow two days before Spring.

I beg to differ, I'm in PA and we're supposed to get 5 inches today. :( h8 life

Well this is just wonderful! I can only log onto 1/11 toons on AP because he's in stormpeaks and not in Org or Pandaria... -_-

wat?
90 Undead Priest
03/17/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Curoar
Although, if you lost hearing there is a good chance that there is wax buildup too far in for this to help. Just a general tip I guess.

Yeah Doctor actually subscribed antibodics + an ear wax breakdown thing. I won't have my hearing back for a few days. Hopefully it will come back before I head off to PAX East.

Sounds about right. At least it isn't so bad that they are draining it themselves. I've had some family members get to that point. It wasn't pleasant, from my understanding.

I definitely recommend doing what I said as general maintenance though. I still use Qtips every morning, but any time I start to feel that either I am not able to get it all, or that there is unreachable buildup, I bust out the peroxide.

Man this is an awkward conversation to have... well... anywhere lol.
1 Tauren Shaman
Edit: Now for Warlord Bloodhilt. Any tips on numbers of players needed?
I looked on Openraid for my group and ended up with like 40 people

you really only need like 5 though (tank, healer, dps), but they have to be really good and fairly geared. But really you want at least 10.
Edited by Kangamooster on 3/18/2013 12:36 PM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
I did the Horde equivalent with 3 people once.

Took 15+ minutes, but we got it done.
90 Night Elf Warrior
*sigh* only one more week till my 6k valor quest is done. I knew i shouldn't have skimped on my valor for 3 weeks in a row.
90 Orc Warrior
Breaking: John Riccitiello steps down as CEO of Electronic Arts. More to follow.
100 Worgen Warrior
Well this is just wonderful! I can only log onto 1/11 toons on AP because he's in stormpeaks and not in Org or Pandaria... -_-

I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

2.3 hours until raid THIS BETTER GO AWAY BY THEN BECAUSE I WANT 2p AND POSSIBLY A WEAPON.
100 Pandaren Warrior
03/18/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Ranikotar

I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE RIGHT NOW.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

2.3 hours until raid THIS BETTER GO AWAY BY THEN BECAUSE I WANT 2p AND POSSIBLY A WEAPON.

Open a ticket and tell them those characters are stuck there. A GM will generally just move them somewhere you can log into them.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
First sunny day in Tacoma, WA in over 3 weeks. Ran for miles along Puget Sound; its going to be a good week! XD
90 Undead Priest
Breaking: John Riccitiello steps down as CEO of Electronic Arts. More to follow.

Incoming death of DRM? :o
90 Orc Warrior

that isn't how that works. EA is still EA, even if the CEO changes.
90 Orc Warrior
03/18/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Erebos

Ha, fat chance.
100 Human Warrior
03/18/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Horrorface

Indeed.

The CEO of EA stepping down is him not wanting to get hatemail anymore from angry SimCity players >_>
90 Undead Priest
03/18/2013 04:14 PMPosted by Horrorface

I'm aware that DRM wasn't his idea or anything, but the fact is that the outrage over the system has never been higher, as it directly interfered with a game in a drastic manner.

People used to get pissed off about DRM because of latency issues, privacy concerns, and occasional hiccups. Now they will point at SimCity at the earliest hint of a new game getting DRM, and that will be worse for business than normal.

And it was already bad for business lol
90 Orc Warrior
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wthcgu63hkjg07n9/spell/123750/?s=4045&e=4605

They gave him the TF Gaze.
100 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wthcgu63hkjg07n9/spell/123750/?s=4045&e=4605

=/

Well, turns out the Glory mount is ugly as balls in game, so I don't really care at all that I'm only one achieve away from it now
100 Worgen Warrior

=(

Well I did 135k on Twins this week after dying to ranged being idiots. I didn't do all that bad on Iron Qon except running myself out of rage multiple times on the 3rd dog... I have no clue why I kept hitting HS -_-
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]