[A] LF mature-ish (not naughty) social guild

54 Night Elf Druid
Hey Madoran! I realize there's an entire guild recruitment forum, although paging through there, it seems to be geared towards mostly srs bsns raiding recruitment.

I'm currently a casual player that's been playing on and off since vanilla WoW, and find myself really missing the social aspect that used to be so prevalent in this game. I used to do more serious raiding in TBC, although I'm a fulltime student these days so only can play for poops and giggles a few hours a week now (mostly evenings).

I'm looking for a friendly, social guild with members around my age (mid-20s to early-30s). I would probably prefer to err on the side of a smaller guild (rather than a conglomerate mega-guild), as I'm mostly just interested in making friends and having fun (which can be difficult in the bureaucracy of a big raiding guild).

Seems like there's so many guilds on Madoran these days, I don't even know where to begin. Anyone have any recommendations?
Edited by Astora on 3/19/2013 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Afternoon Astora, I am sure you have heard all the spam about every guild in the realm offering this and that, and I will try not to bore you except to say if you are looking for a mature guild that has been around since the vanilla days perhaps "no mercy" is one that you might consider. We aren't a big guild and clearly we don't inflate our numbers with alts. Our membership consists of working adults who find time to run raids, do dailies and help out members. We have college students, graduate students, and one perky little member that is related to one of my officers who basically pops on to taunt me now and again. I can safely say that your casual play style would fit in, we as a guild can provide you with leveling assistance, give you mats for leveling your professions, gear if needed, and a gold allowance to tide you over between AH visits. We have 6 full tabs at your disposal, members that are on at various times of the day, night and weekends. If we sound like a fit for you, give me a shout in game or whisper one of the officers like Sylua or elvemike. I wish you the best in finding that right guild and hope to hear from you.
Thoralex
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]