SAUCE

90 Night Elf Priest
Sauce guild is recruiting. We have an open door, come on in. New to WoW, want something different for an alt than your main's guild? All are welcome here. Our server is nearly dead and there are many players wandering Azeroth guildless. Sauce has active members some mature some not so much, however, EVERYONE is respectfull.

Sauce also has a raid team, that is how this guild was started to begin with. The team raids Tues and Thurs 8:30pm server. Lately a few of our raid members have had real life issues and we found ourselves needing standbys more often. So if you want a chance to raid but can't commit to a schedule Sauce could be your perfect opportunity.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm Starlin, and I approve this message.

The door is open to anyone. Especially those of you in ghost guilds that just want to see a friendly greeting every once in a while. Let's not let our server die out. Our goal is to create a friendly environment that will help restore our realm as a good place upon which to transfer or roll new characters.

To find out more of what we're like and what we're about check out our website at http://scryersauce.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
/bump :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank for those who have responded in-game and welcome aboard! Sauce is still actively recruiting all players of all playstyles. We are also very open to forming teams with other smaller guilds or those LARGER guilds whose players just don't log on consistently and have essentialy become smaller.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Our raid times are different, but i think we should talk!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]