Top pvp rogue atm?

1 Human Priest
That streams, or has videos I could watch? Ty!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump for interest. It seems all of the rogues I used to watch stopped playing or rerolled.
Reply Quote
Rzn still streams and it looks like neilyo is playing rogue again
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I only see rzn play a 85 rogue.
Reckful idk people keep mentioning him but i only see WAR or spriest. :(
neilyo.. that's someone I remember back in cata, forgot all about that guy.

Edit: Yeah definitely not seeing where reckful picked his rogue back up.. in fact, it's still deleted.
Edited by Parlunnedis on 3/17/2013 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What ever happened to Nahj? I use to have him on my friends list :(
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
03/17/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Brickelol
Edit: Yeah definitely not seeing where reckful picked his rogue back up.. in fact, it's still deleted.

Uhh no. He just hit R1 with his Rogue. LOL

Try and see if Nahj ever streams. He's one of the most skilled posters here, and he's usually more than vocal with his thoughts on the class.
http://www.twitch.tv/nahj

Blazin is also another Rogue to look out for. He plays on EU, though, and his stream can get a bit hectic at times.
http://www.twitch.tv/merker1

I could be wrong then idk, I everyday I go to watch reck though he's on his priest lol so I just turn it off. Anyways, I'll try checking out those other people. I've spoken to a few glad rogue friends, and honestly was just turned off at what rogues are suppose to be and their capabilities. Hearing a glad rogue tell me I'm not goin to be able to 1v1 most classes who play decent, especially a wind monk, disappoints me. I thought rogue had very high capabilities, especially 1v1 considering all the tools.
Anyways, playing hunter until I watch some streams and see rogues true capability, but as I see it right now, hunter is more for me dps wise haha. Which I know they're not a unholy dk or anything, but they are a higher dps agile class.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Rzn: http://www.twitch.tv/rzn732

Woundman: http://www.twitch.tv/woundman
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Two R1 Gladiators (Neilyo, Reckful) have picked their Rogues back up, and Samx/Woundman/Nahj have played steadily through S12.

Thanks for the plug, haha.

Not that many rogues have been streaming lately, but to add rogues to your list vaze is good, fhos is good (not sure on the alt code in 1 of the letters), jax is good and ayume is playing his rogue again.

As for me though, I stopped streaming to put out content for skill-capped, but I just put 2 grand into an amazing rig that I can stream and fraps at the same time on and actually streamed some rls last night. Though, that was only around 2300 mmr or so, but I really like how rls is playing out this season seeing as i've usually considered myself an rmp rogue.

Maybe i'm just a massochist/hipster or something and like rls because locks are nowhere near spriests/mages or something.
What ever happened to Nahj? I use to have him on my friends list :(

I got hacked despite having a clean computer and a authenticator because someone called blizzard pretending to be me a ways back and they deleted everyone on my realid/battle tag.
Edited by Nahj on 3/18/2013 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I lost all respect for Reckful. Rogues really weren't that bad if they had gear, and he just dumped them to play a faceroll class.
Reply Quote
I got hacked despite having a clean computer and a authenticator because someone called blizzard pretending to be me a ways back and they deleted everyone on my realid/battle tag.

Oh man, that's kind of crazy. People really go nuts over this game; they can't just let other people be. But at any rate, I am glad to see you are still going though! I hope you and you team do well this season!
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
That Phantom guy is pretty beast
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oh man, that's kind of crazy. People really go nuts over this game; they can't just let other people be. But at any rate, I am glad to see you are still going though! I hope you and you team do well this season!

Wasn't for a ladder spot or anything pretty sure they just wanted to mess with me seeing as I logged on to a different zone with a diff gear setup/reforges and they must have been having a joyride seeing as they were diff binds/macros.

Only, explanation outside of just messing with me I guess would have been that I managed to get it back fast enough before they could transfer it off to a different account to sell or something.

Was a real pain providing the info to prove it was me due to phone pics not being high enough quality and me not owning a scanner. Had to make a trip to kinkos, but I still find it a bit ironic that it was probably 10x harder for me to recover my own account then what the thief had to attempt.
and he just dumped them to play a faceroll class.

Not to look like a fanboy or something, but you know he played a war in tbc before rogue right and with how much he's played rogue i'd imagine wanting to play alts to keep the game fresh.

I myself play disc priest/mage/lock ontop of rogue on occasion. I've played everything outside of hunter/monk as an alt at some point with my main focus being on rogue, but those are the 5 I have at 90 currently and have been most consistent on altwise.

Multi-classing helped me personally a lot with mind games in wrath (granted the only season of wrath I played was s8 when I came back from quitting since s2).
Edited by Nahj on 3/18/2013 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*scream's like a Beiber fangirl* Nahj's back!!!! :D
Reply Quote
Wasn't for a ladder spot or anything pretty sure they just wanted to mess with me seeing as I logged on to a different zone with a diff gear setup/reforges and they must have been having a joyride seeing as they were diff binds/macros.

Only, explanation outside of just messing with me I guess would have been that I managed to get it back fast enough before they could transfer it off to a different account to sell or something.

Was a real pain providing the info to prove it was me due to phone pics not being high enough quality and me not owning a scanner. Had to make a trip to kinkos, but I still find it a bit ironic that it was probably 10x harder for me to recover my own account then what the thief had to attempt.

I had to do the whole account recover process as well. Well, my dad when I came back. I forgot my password and the account was under my dad's name at the time. Soon after I changed everything under my own name and have that crap ready to go just in case. xD

But that is crazy that they didn't do anything. I would figured they would have taken your gold, sold you gear, etc. I guess you got lucky then. :P
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Nahj, while you're here if you don't mind me asking. Are rogues capable 1v1 against healers? Or classes like wind monks? I was told we're more of a buff to an arena team, to start fights, and sometimes end them. But we don't have enough dps even with our cc to kill some classes alone. ((I know 1v1 doesn't matter, but it's fun to do, also there's those times where you're left alone in an arena, and we all want to pull some good games where we take the team out ourself.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/18/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Parlunnedis
Are rogues capable 1v1 against healers? Or classes like wind monks? I was told we're more of a buff to an arena team, to start fights, and sometimes end them. But we don't have enough dps even with our cc to kill some classes alone. ((I know 1v1 doesn't matter, but it's fun to do,

With gear anything is easily 1v1able without having to do anything really fancy, outside of a top tier mage.

With the state of the game healers are pretty easy to solo which is unfortunate.

As for arena comp wise RPS/thug cleave/dancing with the stars/RMP are all really good.
Edited by Nahj on 3/18/2013 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Really? I could not find one rogue who could 1v1 a healer, let alone a ww monk. Went on tich asking some glad rogues, they told me it couldn't happen. So hard to believe healers are easy to solo with rogue. :( But it would be nice to know if it's easy for you though, at least then I know it's possible.

Tbh, it would be cool as hell if you let me watch you 1v1 a healer, just sayin, haha.
Edited by Parlunnedis on 3/19/2013 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Tbh, it would be cool as hell if you let me watch you 1v1 a healer, just sayin, haha.

Pretty easy if they aren't like a multi r1 experienced healer, but like just a random sham with gear is easily manageable if you use your cds/energy right and land a kick.

Only healer that's hard to solo entirely byself for me is just druids even if i sap out stun dr/blooms and get a clean opener with no skin.
Edited by Nahj on 3/20/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]