From The Ashes - LF 10 man Raiders for Team 2

90 Human Warlock
From the Ashes of Khadgar is a 25 man raid guild. We are currently opening a 2nd raid team, to be a 10 man team for progression raiding. This team would raid on similar nights to the 25 man team, but would be a 10 man group working on progression as well.

We also run 25 man alt runs on non raid nights, regular raid nights are Tues-Thurs 8:30pm EST. Alt runs are typically Sunday and Mondays at the same time as the normal raid nights.

Have a 10 man raid guild, that is short a few people? Merge into us! We have merged several guilds into us before, one being a PvP Guild and another was a 10 Man raid Guild. We have plenty of experience keeping a large community together, so stop spending countless nights refilling your roster, and come bring your team into us!

We are currently looking for this 10 man team:

1 Tank (DK, Druid, Monk, or Warrior)
2 Healers, 1 with a DPS offspec for 2 heal fights. (Druid, Monk, Paladin, or Priest)
3-4 DPS (Druids, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Priest, Monk)

Please contact the 10 man team leader Blindsa/Blindsay (Btag: Blindsay#1202) for more info or inquires.

More info/Application:
http://www.fromtheashes.us

Other games in our guild/clan community:
Battlefield 3
League of Legends
SimCity
Minecraft

Current Progression (5.2): 7/12 - 10/25 man

Come be part of a great community!
Edited by Maverickiv on 4/9/2013 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Tell brossak to make a 10 team that raids Sun-Mon! 10's.
The evil just may return to khadgar <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I believe we are doing just that. Or at the least considering it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Tell brossak to make a 10 team that raids Sun-Mon! 10's.
The evil just may return to khadgar <3

I'm experiencing some sort of tingling sensation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think i just heard a whining frenchie baby walk in and leave.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Do you guys know a GM or something? I cant post anything anymore :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I fought the law, and the law won.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Well let me know, I could make 100% attendance. Would be nice to F'n Sh*t on Khadgar's dps again. As soon as my foot touches khadgar soil I'm the best rogue that server has ever seen, and that's intoxicated 90% of the time <3 As long as Kossak doesn't mind my unbridled trolling of the server I'd be willing to spearhead that group's dps. I'll play nice with the guildies obviously.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/19/2013 11:01 PMPosted by Djìnn

Well let me know, I could make 100% attendance. Would be nice to F'n Sh*t on Khadgar's dps again. As soon as my foot touches khadgar soil I'm the best rogue that server has ever seen, and that's intoxicated 90% of the time <3 As long as Kossak doesn't mind my unbridled trolling of the server I'd be willing to spearhead that group's dps. I'll play nice with the guildies obviously.

Keep telling yourself that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
lol anytime illidine.

Let's not pull the e-peens out, I'll start posting nudes of girls you play with, with my dong on their face. Just because you play on khadgar, and happen to be a rogue, and I happen to be on hiatus, doesn't mean you have to take it personal chowda :)
Don't make me make a studdmuffin video out of you <3
We already had this conversation back when I steamrolled you in BH back in cata :P

See Khadgar, already bringing healthy rivalries back.
Djinn for mayor.
Edited by Djìnn on 3/20/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
BTW illi you better go to blizzcon we're doing the Wh0rehouse hotel suite. You can come chill with us brohast.
Edited by Djìnn on 3/20/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Djinn, you'll always be my brogue. And I would be so excited if you came back. I have missed you harassing diosa. As for blizzcon, i'll see what i can do.

To Djinn!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey bud, I miss you guys. Just have to find somewhere I can raid with my hours, and I'll do the x-fer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Djinn, you'll always be my brogue. And I would be so excited if you came back. I have missed you harassing diosa. As for blizzcon, i'll see what i can do.

To Djinn!

I'll be at pax in boston if any of ya'll are going.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nubs can't handle that I am not on that serer and can't carry them through. Aint that right Galcian.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I didn't know the word carry and normal content could be used in the same context. More delusional khadgar transfers...... Keep trying to sell World of Warcraft street credit.....
Come feed me in League of Legends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated, Actively looking for some new raiders for a 2nd Raid Team. See above for roles we have open for this 2nd team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looking for some more apps, keep them coming and thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]