From The Ashes - LF 10 man Raiders for Team 2

90 Human Warlock
I didn't know the word carry and normal content could be used in the same context. More delusional khadgar transfers...... Keep trying to sell World of Warcraft street credit.....
Come feed me in League of Legends.

League of Legends, come on Pat....you are better than that. Come meet us in the war zones of Battlefield 3!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My work sched atm is wed-fire 9:30pm-8:30am est. And I stay till 2pm on sat.
Make a spot for me, and I'll return khadgar to it's former glory <3.
lemme know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Only a few DPS needed for the 10 man Raid Team. Who would of thought a guild could havea 25 and 10 man team on Khadgar still! Great effort from all the members, new and old to help make this 2nd team work!
Reply Quote
Last night I applied on your web site for a healing position for the 10 man, but I think I may have taken too long filling out the form, and the internet had a tasty snack of it. Fïona is the disc priest I applied with. Could someone let me know if the app went through, please? If not, I will send it again.
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi Fiona, it did not come through, are you the Disc priest who is friends with shrèck, Orc warrior? If so, his app did come through and we are just awaiting yours. Feel free to reach out to Blindsa directly, as he is running the 10 man show, his real ID is as follows:

Blindsay#1202

Look forward to having you with us!
Reply Quote
Yes, that's me. I am filling out the app again right now.
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Looking for a few more DPS for our 10 man raid team. Come be part of a large community of players!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
free bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just a couple more DPS for the 2nd team!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I may know a dps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]