Where PvP happens...

86 Blood Elf Warlock
I just wanted to open a thread where we can talk endless amounts of trash about the opposing faction(s) in the appropriate context.

Give it a shot call out a horde/ally you hate! Pour your hearts out on Coilfangs prestigious records that we call the forums!

Even better call out entire guilds! Or just pop in to watch the so called "PvPers" of this server bicker...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love having fanboys/fangirls around me. /Flex
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
only one person /flex's and that person is me /flex
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
BUMP >>>> Rumors have been saying the best players on the server currently reside on Alliance (or at least the active ones) YET horde still say alliance suck..... Discuss!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I don't want anybody else...when I think about me, I touch myself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
only one person /flex's and that person is me /flex

NOPE! Mee! >:3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
The best players reside in CbK. I step onto the Isle of Thunder and the Alliance flee in terror. I feed on their tears
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
CbK
Did i mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCrIAV0gQ

top that people who have fraps on CF i dare you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hmm, am too much lazy to get a recording PC stuff, already got my Dazzle for PS3 and others.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Did i mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCrIAV0gQ

top that people who have fraps on CF i dare you!

that is by far the ugliest dk ive ever seen
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The best players reside in CbK. I step onto the Isle of Thunder and the Alliance flee in terror. I feed on their tears

I wouldn't say we run its more like i get excited when we see you :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
CbK
Chew I still want to do 5's ='(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
O my goodness everyone's toon be different... who are you guys?

p.s.

<3
Edited by Rizer on 5/14/2013 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I just wanted to open a thread where we can talk endless amounts of trash about the opposing faction(s) in the appropriate context.

Give it a shot call out a horde/ally you hate! Pour your hearts out on Coilfangs prestigious records that we call the forums!

Even better call out entire guilds! Or just pop in to watch the so called "PvPers" of this server bicker...

BUMP >>>> Rumors have been saying the best players on the server currently reside on Alliance (or at least the active ones) YET horde still say alliance suck..... Discuss!

Actually all the decent Horde left. Weren't you that Lock who couldn't kill that keyboard turning H Pally in a duel?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]