Full on Rogues Contest - Read please

85 Draenei Death Knight
Hey every buddy.

Corpsegoat here with a little contest. Here's the story. I don't play anymore and I really don't care a whole ton on the game, but I'm offering up 20k and here's the story how to win it.

I'm looking for the Feathermoon community to post who the most annoying or otherwise intolerable person who is in my guild, <Full on Rogues>, and slap their name down in the comments. It can be for whatever reason you like: too handsome, beats me at PvP, he's in my guild and I can't stand him. Name your choice, but it has to be in the comments. You don't even have to have a reason, you can just pick someone.

One April 1, this isn't an April fools joke, that's just one of my favorite dates, we will be assembling or two parties (one horde and one alliance) and we are going to roll off who gets the 20k prize (horde will probably get their gold via AH on something stupid and it is going to be totally prorated to AH cuts and severely illegal based on TOS cuz we gonna do it real secrets over vent or something - don't sign up if you are horde and namby-pamby about getting the 20k prize from AH or trade or however you get it if you win the roll).

The loser of the whole thing is the person who is dubbed most annoying. He's gonna get kicked out of the guild as will his alts and his friends will be severely chewed out not to invite him back or they will be kicked out, and their friends will be kicked out, and anyone who doesn't like it will also be kicked out. It will be a full Corpsegoat style guild kicking and no one gets to say anything about it. This is an irrevocable and permanent uninvite to the guild that can only be covered by paying the 20k to the winner of contest. Proceeds of the 20k in the incident the person being kicked wants to pay and stay in will go to guild repairs (do we still have guild repairs for free? if not holler and steal my gold for free repo, thanks in advance for the heads up).

Limits to this promotion are people who are already officers or deemed to be unkickable by Corpsegoat, including (but not limited to): most of the Aussies, most of the Canadians (sorry Deezz), Deezz, Conet, the Alaskans and probably everyone also from Washington State. This list of untouchables may be incomplete, but if you are to refer to the guild roster probably safe not to bother voting for anyone over rank like 6. I set up pretty decent kick prevention before leaving and the few people who could actually attain guild leader if people wanted to outvote me got annoyed with the message. As a result Corpsegoat has had an active account paid by others just to avoid people picking Deezz to be the guild leader.

I'm thinking 6 p.m. server for the roll off. Maybe try to assemble group at 5:30 p.m. Need to find a good horde representative if anyone even care about us anymore.

Best regards,
Corpsegoat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is why we love you CG
Reply Quote
WTF is the point of this if Deezz can't be named?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
That is one damn good contest.

I'm voting for Blankks. The dude is an !@#$ and I intend to rub this in his face when I drink him under the table on Saturday night.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

As much as I'd like to have Deezz as a puntable option, he's kind of got a home here. It's like the kind of kids you in the pre-1900s you could just dump in a ditch. Nowadays it isn't politically correct and we are keeping him.

Also pretty much anyone who I have a cell phone number is off limits. This would including Keith, who probably should be kicked because there was someone on the forums at one point named Keithb, which was massively cooler a name. Similarly we can't kick Keith's wife, as at least once a week texts me to inform me that she has pooped. Very few guildies send me a text to inform me that they are regular, and she shines in that regard despite being more unsubscribed than I am. We also went out drinking one day in about four bars when I was in Boston along with some people who either never joined the guild or have also since been kicked.

This is why we love you CG

AWW Shucks. Now get in a vote. This payment could be yours. It doesn't have to be a good vote or even a valid one. I remember some of my best kicks were comedy kicks that people took too seriously. I once cleared 10 people out over someone who couldn't take a good old fashioned joke kick.

I'm voting for Blankks. The dude is an !@#$ and I intend to rub this in his face when I drink him under the table on Saturday night.

That would be hilarious if you won it. That would be worse than the time I spiked Deezz's drink and had a 375 lb bearded lady take him home for a night of incompletely voluntary sort of passion.
Reply Quote
I don't have anyone to nominate, I am just here for the party favours.

... are there party favours?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Fiveshot its got to be Fiveshot
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
(( [X] Kuoshiro, because I'd like to blame Loche for me getting 20K richer. Also, you're not playing anymore? This is sad times. ))
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How is this even a contest?

Atvar, without any doubt won a long time ago.
Edited by Vainamoien on 3/20/2013 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Vote: Spacegoat

Reason: Fail hunter who changed its main to a DK.
Reply Quote
Deezz is off the list, Loche is already taken...

Gildas annoys the heck out of me for not being here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Maaaaaaaaan speaking of Loche I just got bamboozled into being GM so someone semi-active has it. This is his fault.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
...hey

You can't! You have to be a responsible man now... for Stiggie Dante.
Edited by Blankks on 3/21/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
((My vote goes to Jagenn. Hiiiiii, CG!))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hate to be that guy, but I'm that guy, just not in you're guild.... 20k please. I'll take it in all copper.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Surprised so few guildies are voting for themselves. 20k as severance pay sounds good.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I would have, but someone already voted for me. *sniff* You hate me! You really hate me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You can't! You have to be a responsible man now... for Stiggie Dante.

Responsibility? That's for later. Right now Mrs. Gunstrak is forced to remain DD and I plan to abuse that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

I dont even care. F your rules im voting for Deezz!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This explains why there was more sexual tension in guild chat than usual.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]