Full on Rogues Contest - Read please

90 Draenei Shaman
Hello, Zeloar here.

There have been many complaints of a certain Mage recently named Konstelation. He's a real menace to society as a whole and deserves to be shut down like the terrible mage he is. I log in every day practically in shock on how many people this young little disturbing little creep of a human being has effected. He's just a real chicken on the leg if you know what i'm saying HAHA.

Konstelation has claimed to have achieved 2200 in arena when in reality, it was actually Konstelation who achieved 2200 in arena. NOT Konstelation. He's a dirty little liar too. There's absolutely no reason that Konstelation shouldn't get kicked from the guild. Nobody likes Konstelation except himself. Dirty little nit-picking mouse that couldn't find the center around the juice box so he tried to turn on the lamp but couldn't because he can't even see out of his eyebrows.... What a joke rofl, god.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Voting for Exod. That lock sucks.

I would want to agree with you but you seem to be the most ambitious warlock FoR has seen yet, other than Domineeq who just used use for a 24 hour 24k guild achievement unlock. I felt used, abused, somewhat dirty but also wanting more. Some of that may not apply if she is a he and an Aussie. Sme may apply more then depending on if they have a rugged Paul hogan voice or the standard kind of mid 20s charming thing folks like relinquish the loot is full of and to a lesser degree much of catalyst was.

Hello, Zeloar here.

There have been many complaints of a certain Mage recently named Konstelation. He's a real menace to society as a whole and deserves to be shut down like the terrible mage he is. I log in every day practically in shock on how many people this young little disturbing little creep of a human being has effected. He's just a real chicken on the leg if you know what i'm saying HAHA.

Konstelation has claimed to have achieved 2200 in arena when in reality, it was actually Konstelation who achieved 2200 in arena. NOT Konstelation. He's a dirty little liar too. There's absolutely no reason that Konstelation shouldn't get kicked from the guild. Nobody likes Konstelation except himself. Dirty little nit-picking mouse that couldn't find the center around the juice box so he tried to turn on the lamp but couldn't because he can't even see out of his eyebrows.... What a joke rofl, god.

Zeloar, you know you have a special place in my heart for you. It isn't the kind of thing where you are just Kevin's friend and I only keep you in the guild because of that. It is more that I would totally have kicked you but you are Kevin's friend and maybe Ashley's friend and even then I just can't get the energy to get mad.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
I like to smell zeloer, he make me happy a lot of days ! i hope one day me and him wil lwake u p and we dwill have kids and join ours lives in a happy world of greatnessd
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/01/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Corpsegoat
Voting for Exod. That lock sucks.

I would want to agree with you but you seem to be the most ambitious warlock FoR has seen yet, other than Domineeq who just used use for a 24 hour 24k guild achievement unlock. I felt used, abused, somewhat dirty but also wanting more. Some of that may not apply if she is a he and an Aussie. Sme may apply more then depending on if they have a rugged Paul hogan voice or the standard kind of mid 20s charming thing folks like relinquish the loot is full of and to a lesser degree much of catalyst was.

Hello, Zeloar here.

Zeloar, you know you have a special place in my heart for you. It isn't the kind of thing where you are just Kevin's friend and I only keep you in the guild because of that. It is more that I would totally have kicked you but you are Kevin's friend and maybe Ashley's friend and even then I just can't get the energy to get mad.

You make me smile a lot, I really love you a lot. There's a lot of things I can say because I love you a lot, I really do love you a lot, Corpsegoat. A lot for sure. A LOT.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
You make me smile a lot, I really love you a lot. There's a lot of things I can say because I love you a lot, I really do love you a lot, Corpsegoat. A lot for sure. A LOT.

This is another reason why I've never kicked Zeloar. Always friendly and understanding when I clearly don't want toyed with. I can't tell you the number of Conet and Konstellations friends who got booted when they thought I was joking with them. If Full on Rogues was a bone a dog were to chew on one should know not to even think about nipping at the end when the big dog is at it.

Thanks again Zeloar for never think about putting your mouth on my bone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think I missed a memo and I see many Gnomes getting hurt and Taree come here so I can do something... can i cry on shoulder
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, I'll change my vote to Corpsegoat, because that DK used to be a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I had a thing. One of those things where a pregnant wife demanded chocolate and peanut butter and garlic naan and guacamole and foot rubs. Couldn't be on to represent my stake in all this.

Who won, and who got kicked?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Deezz got kicked. Stab won. I'll post screenshot when I get to my computer. Turn out was lower than expected. There was a side prize to Errant Pride that will make its way over to their guild bank for repairs at some point of 10k.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Deezz got kicked. Stab won. I'll post screenshot when I get to my computer. Turn out was lower than expected. There was a side prize to Errant Pride that will make its way over to their guild bank for repairs at some point of 10k.

I've always been a fan of guild kicking members for no other reason than my own personal entertainment; I hope it was amusing. Doing it w/out an active game install is some impressive skill, and I salute you sir.

I didn't know that there would be a side prize. I've talked to Blankks, and he's willing to accept it for me (on the Alliance-side) and we'll sort out the exchange to Horde.

edited to add: Let him know if you need to move more to the Horde for anyone else.
Edited by Gunstrak on 4/3/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Deez was kicked? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. THANKS OBAMA!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

LIES!

I didn't get any gold and Deezz is still in the guild. I'm cutting off your supply of hops and kinky eggs!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
04/05/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Stab

LIES!

I didn't get any gold and Deezz is still in the guild. I'm cutting off your supply of hops and kinky eggs!

Gold should arrive soon, whenever my account logging in monkeys get a chance to get in.

Yeah it looks like deezz is back in guild. He's like a bad penny, just keeps turning up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Don't cut off my kinky egg supply. They may have the same ones on amazon, but it isn't the same when the Japanese kink doesn't come from actually Japanese people. Also my friends kids pretty much loved all the dragonball z toys. I kind of thought they would be a choking hazard for young children, but unfortunately all the kids are still able to breathe fully.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]