Come on Blizz, stop with the nerfs!!!

Every time a patch comes out warriors are getting crapped on. There is no desireability in arenas, rbg's (other then prot), or even pve for warriors!!! We are warriors! We want to be in the middle of all the action, not standing around in FULL PLATE ARMOR twiddling our thumbs protecting some forgotten flag. Might as well but cloth on us and call us Nancy's, cuz that's all we are. The nerf to recklessness needs to be undone. Ya take away TfB procs, (30% chance), which was real hard to reach 3, let alone 5. Then ya nerf recklessness to same chance to get a crit whereas a pally's is guaranteed increased damage as well as a mage. Is class balance that hard to achieve or ya just really dislike warriors? Because its just really getting old!!!!!
I really think its about time blizz takes into account that the devs don't pay their salaries but rather the players and I call for a blizz STRIKE till they get a balance in pvp because whether or not 1 class does more dps in a raid or not doesn't matter, whereas in a rbg or arena team it does matter!
Edited by Byrysh on 3/21/2013 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LOL you guys heal when your stunned what a trash class . More nerfs please its awesome to be able to swith between tank and dps too what a crap !@# easy mode class

why do you have two paladins on the same realm
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
lol @ the fail in this thread
Reply Quote
lol @ the fail in this thread

troll attempt fail...
Reply Quote
LOL you guys heal when your stunned what a trash class . More nerfs please its awesome to be able to swith between tank and dps too what a crap !@# easy mode class
hmm lets see... death grip, lots of slows, 2 pet's, plate wearer. so are ya a hunter, caster or melee? oh all 3? OP so shhh...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you really think warriors need a buff you're mad and lost it..
Reply Quote
you really think warriors need a buff you're mad and lost it

I was just in a regular old random, I got 411k hp ful mal season 12 with s 13 tyrannical chest. I GET 3 SHOT BY A UNGEARED 365K HP ROGUE!!! What is your role in rbg's? tank and fc? I bet you voted for Obama and are happy with status quo, well that's fine go be a pushover somewhere else and leave the ones who want balance alone.

p.s. how's that "change" working out for you?
Edited by Byrysh on 3/20/2013 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@55 DK

Teach me how to faceroll your keyboard as a DK and get top DPS please.
Edited by Btkwarrior on 3/20/2013 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
just give us back shockwave. they can keep recklessness.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was just in a regular old random, I got 411k hp ful mal season 12 with s 13 tyrannical chest. I GET 3 SHOT BY A UNGEARED 365K HP ROGUE!!! What is your role in rbg's? tank and fc? I bet you voted for Obama and are happy with status quo, well that's fine go be a pushover somewhere else and leave the ones who want balance alone.

You're bringing politics into classes.
What.
I swear I'm losing faith in this planet day by day.

Also, you might of been in a random, but you didn't say what random. For it was Kotmogu, then lol

Were you in battle stance?

If it was any other BG, did it ever occur to you that the rogue could of had a Zerker buff, plus someone could of been hitting you at range and you didn't notice it?

Also 365k health rogue = Roughly full honor gear.

Like,I have 359k-ish health and I'm critting 100k on people as a Warrior. It's not just rogue's damage that is broken.

Did you try to CC the rogue in any way? Pop any defensives?
Or are you playing on the super casual level?
Edited by Kenji on 3/20/2013 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Did you try to CC the rogue in any way? Pop any defensives?Or are you playing on the super casual level?

Of course I waited out sap trinketed disarm and feared him while in def stance w/shield which unfortunately some one broke it. It was in kotmogu I didn't see if he had serker buff but I wasn't holding flag. The dr on stuns just seems to be non existent. No, I'm not just a casual player. I just believe that any well played class should be able to beat a class not so well played. I realize its a mmorpg and team work is key, but when a good team chooses a DK with some crafted pvp gear over a fully geard warrior theres something wrong. warriors bring battle shout, commanding shout and Rallying cry, and so so pressure to opposing teams. dk give horn of winter, priest has 60 min. hp buff, so were left with Rallying cry? what a joke. I wouldn't want a warrior either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/20/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Byrysh
you really think warriors need a buff you're mad and lost it

Screen shot or it did'nt happen. You are trying to claim a rogue triple ambushed you through what 68% resilience? (did not check armory) Doing 411k damage. So you are claiming each ambush did 137k damage. You are either retarded or straight up lying. (or you were in temple which does not count what so ever)
Edited by Ripcage on 3/20/2013 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TDE
learning to adapt is one of the warrior best tool in this game . it not all bad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
gud dammit i cant gloabl ppl in shockwave nemore plz buff us we r underpowert
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]