BG wait times

90 Human Rogue
Heya, I'm located on the east coast and looking to switch from a LA located realm to a CHI located realm. I am trying to find out how the BG wait times are, especially during weekend/weekday evening hours. Thanks for any input!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This is a east coast realm....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh it is? WOWWIKI had it in a CHI data center, guess it moved or something. Even better then, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Oh it is? WOWWIKI had it in a CHI data center[...]

Data center =/= Time zone

Yes, ideally the server would be in a data center close to the players it was meant for but that's not always possible or perhaps there are other considerations. For example: I stream to Twitch and I end up using the Virginia servers instead of the Miami connection even though I am in Florida. For whatever reason the Miami location is horrid, so that pretty much kills the idea of using the closest location.

The Chicago data center seems to be perfectly fine even though, geographically, it's quite a hop and a jump away.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]