Elitists at their finest

90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah... I've just about had it with all of these individuals and even guilds that feel that they are so much superior than everyone else. I know I'm just beating the dead horse with this thread, but I wanted to vent my anger. I've had not 1, but 3 separate instances where people (all from the same guild) have felt the need to tell or show their "dominance" over everyone in the server.

First one happened when I was trolling a bit on The Isle of Thunder, saying rares were up when they werent, someone messaged me saying I needed to shut the f^$& up and that any guild who would let me in could no way be any better than his guild.

Second time happened when I was in a raid for Gal. When people weren't bothering to run back and were lazily waiting for a brez, I said in raid chat for everyone to run back. Of course it couldn't be left at that. A healer whispered me saying that I need to mind my own s%!# and learn that healers are too good to have to run back (ok he didnt say that last part, I paraphrased it a little bit).

Third time happened when I was questing on the Isle of Thunder with my lock. Now he doesnt have all that great gear (ilvl is just enough to get into heroic 5mans) and I was having a little trouble with one of the quest mobs, I think it was one of the zandalari speakers or w/e. I saw this warrior running around a watching me try to kill this guy. A few seconds later I see him running around, collecting up a bunch of mobs, run into the room I was fighting in, and just leaves just as my pet aggros all of them. He runs and hides behind a fence and just stands there watching me and whispers me: "Now kill those, cause I'm better than you and I told you too" Really?

Now this is just plain disgusting. All 3 people are from The Old Timer's Guild, and these arent the only problems I've had with this guild in the past, but it's just not this guild. It's quite a few guilds and a lot of individuals who feel they are soooo much better than the rest of us. I know I'm gonna get chewed out for this post, I'm not the most liked person on this server, but I'll say if you respect me, I'll respect you and I wont go out of my way to be an a$$hole. Alright my venting is done

And just for anyone who wants to know, my main if Fishstickz and he is on this server.
Edited by Dalurador on 3/9/2013 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
OTG couldn't get past Tayak in regular HoF, who gives a crap. Sure, they're full of old schoolers who've been on Anvilmar for quite some time, but their raid progress is just awful, so they don't really have room to be talking !@#$.

They've got about as much to brag about skillwise as you do, so what do you care? Ignore them and troll harder, if you want to get even. People are %^-*!@#s online.

If an Availed/Ether member tells you to shut up, generally they'd have a legit reason. IE, do you give a $%^- if a 3 year old tells you to shut up after you tell it something? No. But you care if Lance Armstrong tells you to shut up if you try to tell him how to do his job. Same concept.

Plus 90% of the population here is braindead when it comes to playing the game at a vaguely competitive level, which is why it's not even worth getting mad.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thanks.
Edited by Badglad on 3/9/2013 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Roshambo wasn't included...I feel so excluded QQ considering I am probably one of the most elitist players on this server. (I'm just joking btw).

But all that aside I have noticed this happening alot recently too but I take Badglad point on it and just ignore it or if I'm bored take advantage of it because its amazing how you can tell someone what they are doing is wrong or incorrect but they will continue to say "I am right because I say so" even if your showing rough math or taking literal baby steps to show why their point of view is incorrect. It just a unique quark about this server but what you find here is worse on other server also. Still just don't get upset over it, its not worth your time to worry about said people, but instead laugh about it and turn the tables on them by making them a joke in your mind or gchat.
Edited by Akrisa on 3/9/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

First one happened when I was trolling a bit on The Isle of Thunder, saying rares were up when they werent, someone messaged me saying I needed to shut the f^$& up and that any guild who would let me in could no way be any better than his guild.

This one is legitimate. If you troll, you should be ready for a response. Because that's what trolling is - baiting a response.

And if you think OTG is elitist, then you shouldn't have even made this thread. They have literally nothing to brag about. Not to be a @**##!#!, but that's how it is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I am probably one of the most elitist players on this server

you're bad and should feel bad about yourself :P

JK luv ya rixas <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
03/10/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Harpoa

JK luv ya rixas <3

Why you go troll?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Dat min/max
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im actually the best...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lobsta be like

Im actually the best...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyfCprHXRE0
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hi guys, Im new here. Whats up?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/10/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Harpoa

JK luv ya rixas <3

Lol, Harpoa wtf is up with that face.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Lol troll harpoa. Min/max those telluric current lightning bolts?

Reunion of anvilmar elitists!

@OP Wouldn't worry about it - exists on every server from every guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zlegacy
90 Night Elf Druid
FeralTron
Lobsta be like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1oYu6KIoU

Nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
< the most elitist eva
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ohhh, I'm Magic, I got a big ol' fancy job at the cookie factory so now I come back to Anvilmar wearing the big boy pants.

GET OUTTA HERE.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/10/2013 06:51 PMPosted by Akrisa

JK luv ya rixas <3

Why you go troll?

He's getting in touch with his very tall, too few-toed feminine side. Or he got tired of his furry man breasts. Or DEM RACIALS.

Harpoa, I miss the way your riptide feels on my bear body.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I would understand if he was a dps going for op beasts slaying this tier but he's a healer :p
It not even the decent faced troll
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dont listen to then Harpooa i think youre a very handsome troll. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]