Elitists at their finest

2 Orc Warlock
Mordekaiser es NumbereUNO! HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would understand if he was a dps going for op beasts slaying this tier but he's a healer :p
It not even the decent faced troll

WORLD'S STRONGEST TELLURIC CURRENTS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
beserking, all about beserking. Just wanted to try it out for a tier.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Your shaman needs a helmet!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Troll is pretty !@#$ing superior, but jesus the head pieces look so terrible on male trolls
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Your shaman needs a helmet!

Blizzard just needs to give trolls and orcs back their hair.
Edited by Sadiemay on 3/14/2013 6:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ohhh, I'm Magic, I got a big ol' fancy job at the cookie factory so now I come back to Anvilmar wearing the big boy pants.

GET OUTTA HERE.

Hey now! next time you'll find something other than a spider in your cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There are so many realms represented here. Hi
Edited by Teides on 3/17/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Im still stuck on OTG being an Elitest...
Reply Quote
Im still stuck on OTG being an Elitest...

We're all stuck there, my friend.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
MFW elitists
http://youtu.be/5U0Gfy_oAb0?t=1m1s
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Idk why I feel so compelled to watch every single link posted on these forums, but Jalkait... wow.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah... I've just about had it with all of these individuals and even guilds that feel that they are so much superior than everyone else. I know I'm just beating the dead horse with this thread, but I wanted to vent my anger. I've had not 1, but 3 separate instances where people (all from the same guild) have felt the need to tell or show their "dominance" over everyone in the server.

First one happened when I was trolling a bit on The Isle of Thunder, saying rares were up when they werent, someone messaged me saying I needed to shut the f^$& up and that any guild who would let me in could no way be any better than his guild.

Second time happened when I was in a raid for Gal. When people weren't bothering to run back and were lazily waiting for a brez, I said in raid chat for everyone to run back. Of course it couldn't be left at that. A healer whispered me saying that I need to mind my own s%!# and learn that healers are too good to have to run back (ok he didnt say that last part, I paraphrased it a little bit).

Third time happened when I was questing on the Isle of Thunder with my lock. Now he doesnt have all that great gear (ilvl is just enough to get into heroic 5mans) and I was having a little trouble with one of the quest mobs, I think it was one of the zandalari speakers or w/e. I saw this warrior running around a watching me try to kill this guy. A few seconds later I see him running around, collecting up a bunch of mobs, run into the room I was fighting in, and just leaves just as my pet aggros all of them. He runs and hides behind a fence and just stands there watching me and whispers me: "Now kill those, cause I'm better than you and I told you too" Really?

Now this is just plain disgusting. All 3 people are from The Old Timer's Guild, and these arent the only problems I've had with this guild in the past, but it's just not this guild. It's quite a few guilds and a lot of individuals who feel they are soooo much better than the rest of us. I know I'm gonna get chewed out for this post, I'm not the most liked person on this server, but I'll say if you respect me, I'll respect you and I wont go out of my way to be an a$$hole. Alright my venting is done

And just for anyone who wants to know, my main if Fishstickz and he is on this server.

What a fail post. Is that the best you can whine about? In the first instance you got called out for lying in general chat and you post on an Internet forum about how someone shows u up for it. Lol, that's just sad. Can't comment on the second instance cause u said u "paraphrased," so I have no clue what was really said. If what you said was true and accurate (I doubt it), why not just put the person on ignore? Did that warrior try to get you killed by training a group of mobs onto your pet? Was he/she kill stealing? Why not just report them then or tell them to stop. I don't see the point in whining about it on an Internet forum especially since you were attempting to troll. You just ended up making yourself look like a total tool.

As the elitist poster pointed out we are not an elite guild at all, nor do we claim to be. We are totally casual. I'm sure we have bad people in our guild, most guilds do. People are like that in RL as well. No guild is perfect. Complaining about elitism I can understand, but calling out a guild for being like any other guild is just plain dumb.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Warrior
whats up this is kelnig
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warlock
Third time happened when I was questing on the Isle of Thunder with my lock. Now he doesnt have all that great gear (ilvl is just enough to get into heroic 5mans) and I was having a little trouble with one of the quest mobs, I think it was one of the zandalari speakers or w/e. I saw this warrior running around a watching me try to kill this guy. A few seconds later I see him running around, collecting up a bunch of mobs, run into the room I was fighting in, and just leaves just as my pet aggros all of them. He runs and hides behind a fence and just stands there watching me and whispers me: "Now kill those, cause I'm better than you and I told you too" Really?
If I were you, I would have reported the warrior for greifing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Oh yeah I remember this topic from last year oh how time flies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lets all make fun of me instead. i'm way worse then all the people.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest

Truer words have never been spoken.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

The word bacon is in your name so you can't be that bad. Now if it was manbroccoli there might be some validity.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
People were trolling on timeless isle and someone asked for a bres on a world boss. Clearly elitism. Stop being so insecure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]