Aspects. Where are they atm?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Where are the aspects atm and what are they doing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Being lazy. Just like every other powerful character in the Warcraft universe.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Kalec is exploring their past, Alexstrasza is spying kids, Ysera is probably back to the dream doing nothing while Nozdormu is playing with is "collection" in the caverns of time. They don't care about us anymore with the exception of Kalec and Wrathion. Yes, I know Wrathion isn't an aspect but he is still the Black Flight leader.
Reply Quote
All th Dragonflighs are lost in purpose as Deathwing fell. Their "Destinies" has been completed and the age of dragonflight protecters is over. Kalecgos has chosen to serve the Kirin Tor. Alexstraza is trying to recover from the losses where her mate's destruction, and repairing the damage caused onto the Wyrmrest Temple. Nozdormu is more than likely preparing to fall into corruption. In the End Times, he discovers that he is destined to fall to madness, and his past self with nameless heroes defeat him.

Deathwing is dead.

The Dragonflights are parting, as stated in Tides of War where most, if not all the Blu Dragonflight made their own seperate paths.
Edited by Kinria on 3/10/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Their destiny is clouded with the death of Deathwing(No pun intended). They are like teenagers now, they don't know where their path leads. Somehow without their amazing powers they are unsure where to go. Kalec knows where his path goes as does Wrathion.

It will take some revelation and or new experience to invigorate the Aspects.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
After reading the first part of Dawn of the Aspects I wouldn't be surprised if they were sitting in a dark room cutting themselves seriously they are really depressed from what I read.
Reply Quote
Nozdormu is more than likely preparing to fall into corruption. In the End Times, he discovers that he is destined to fall to madness, and his past self with nameless heroes defeat him.

He was shown his death when he gained his Aspect Powers. And the End Time dungeon was what would happen if Deathwing won.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/10/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Lorelaî
Nozdormu is more than likely preparing to fall into corruption. In the End Times, he discovers that he is destined to fall to madness, and his past self with nameless heroes defeat him.

He was shown his death when he gained his Aspect Powers. And the End Time dungeon was what would happen if Deathwing won.

I believe regardless of Deathwing's defeat, Noz will go mad.
confirm/deny?

We still have the Infinite Dragonflight so far as I know.
Edited by Quelthanas on 3/10/2013 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
You know when the Night Elves lost their immortality, immunity to disease and the other benefits that come from the blessing?

Yeah, well, that basically happened to the Aspects, but the Aspects are off crying somewhere because of it.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
Dawn of the Aspects's ending may drive Nozdormu to madness......
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Nozdormu and Ysera passed on their duties to the Timewalkers and Druids.
Alexstrasza is super depressed right now and watching mortals from a distance in her human form.
Kalec is currently dating Jaina, and also experiencing visions of prehistoric Azeroth through the eyes of Malygos.

It's all in Dawn of the Aspects, the ebook that's been coming out in parts.

I believe regardless of Deathwing's defeat, Noz will go mad.
confirm/deny?

We still have the Infinite Dragonflight so far as I know.

Yes he will, he said so after you defeat Murozond. It's a stable time loop and Nozdormu will go mad at some point.
Edited by Reignac on 3/10/2013 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I really need this eBook.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/10/2013 10:01 PMPosted by Lorelaî
I really need this eBook.

Part 1 is only $2 and part 2 comes out in a week I think.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its a good read.

One thing we have learned with time travel (and Blizz) is the time line is never set never rule out anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
They're waiting to become our loot pinatas.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
You know not what you have done... Aman'thul.. What I..have..seen..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNcGDH7s1qM
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
They're waiting to become our loot pinatas.

I think Ysera is in danger of being added to the loot pinata list. Too much Old God exposure, and high chance she will tangle with them in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Their destiny is clouded with the death of Deathwing(No pun intended). They are like teenagers now, they don't know where their path leads. Somehow without their amazing powers they are unsure where to go. Kalec knows where his path goes as does Wrathion.

It will take some revelation and or new experience to invigorate the Aspects.

Not really,

Their behavior stems from the fact that dragon are going extinct and the life binder is barren.

It will take more then a Christie Golden pep talk to solve this one.
Luckily knack is writing so a deux ex may save them.

Don 't get me wrong, I like the development. Gives a dark edge to mortality thing. And an shows the results of constant war, genocide, and slavery every dragon flight has been the target of having its natural conscience.

And for a little extra detail on Kalec.

I think Knack my end his relationship with a Jaina. So far it's had only been a few lines, "perhaps it is time to end this" " we can do nothing for each other" but he has repeated them.
They haven 't been spoken, just his own thoughts in between his vision.

Just my interpretation/hopeful thinking. But I love to see Knack kill Golden's twilight romance.

Edit; I can picture it now. In the epilogue as Kalec is flying away from a teary eyed Jaina. The future the dragons in one paw. While he wipe his dragon tears away with the other.

And the very last lines.

"Hey Christie,
That was for Rhonin !@#$%"
Edited by Nachtmara on 3/11/2013 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/11/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Nachtmara
Their behavior stems from the fact that dragon are going extinct and the life binder is barren.

Where did you hear the Life-Binder is barren?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]