800th position in the queue...

90 Human Paladin
Wow, this is getting ridiculous... Takes over half an hour to log in anymore... (Literally, the estimated time was like 40 minutes)

Free server transfers anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I hope so, I opened up a topic here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198730159
Reply Quote
14 Orc Shaman
as the general wow population goes down, the number of people on high population realms goes up
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
or there is an influx of people coming back for the free 7 days ^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
OMG HI NGOC!!!! <3

y u no log on anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
no time :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Free server transfer please: I hate this que
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
as the general wow population goes down, the number of people on high population realms goes up

I think it's more that the expansion brought a ton of new and existing players back.. cuz this queue started around mop release... And subscription numbers reached the highest they've ever been when mop launched.
Edited by Gayhem on 3/11/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya
cya

Oh, also cya.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
If they do hand out free server transfers, you do realise that it'll be to go to one of those empty realms, right? Do you really want a level 90 character on a realm that nobody plays on? No raids... No arenas...
Edited by Jehoma on 3/12/2013 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Really.. ?
I was around 880th in q yesterday, I made a coffee and checked fb by the time i was done .. i was in.
Takes max like 10-15mins

I wonder if you're the kind of person who whines when a server dies as well.

Zzz.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I play dureing the day, never a problem till about 6pm but by then im off to work :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Really.. ?
I was around 880th in q yesterday, I made a coffee and checked fb by the time i was done .. i was in.
Takes max like 10-15mins

I wonder if you're the kind of person who whines when a server dies as well.

Zzz.

I'm sorry that not everyone has all day to do nothing... Sometimes I would like to log in for 20 minutes before work, and I can't do that when the queue is 30 minutes...

And, the average is also based on how frequent people are logging out, so, yeah you may have gotten an average that was 15 minutes shorter than mine.. good for you!
Edited by Gayhem on 3/12/2013 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Uh huh... 15 minutes being such a long time when you're playing a game that requires HOURS upon HOURS of dedication just to achieve the most basic things.

Maybe you could try playing tetris?
I've heard really good things.

P.S
A transfer is cheap, Since you're so proud of holding a job maybe you could use some of the money you earn to xfer rather then whine.
Just a thought... failing that Tetris.
Edited by Pimmi on 3/12/2013 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
P.S
A transfer is cheap, Since you're so proud of holding a job maybe you could use some of the money you earn to xfer rather then whine.

boom.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
"I want free server transfers... but hopefully other people will leave because I don't want to leave."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1,128. 25 minute queue. i think i have an episode of duck dynasty on dvr that i could watch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
1222 in queue, 35 min..... I win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
okay, 31 minutes ago i was at 1,128 and i had 25 minutes. now i'm at 207 and i still have 13 minutes to go.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was at 1270 when I tried to log on. Estimated 47 minutes.
Joy.

Down to 662 now. Bored out of my mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]