Thinking about joining Vashj.

Not going to do a transfer or anything just start off from scratch since my other toons are on dead servers, would you guys reccomend this server? I am pacific time, and I plan on playing Horde. Went and looked at server pop and this server seems extremely well sized, not too many players but not too littler either, plus the balance of Horde/Alliance is very nice. When and if I do join I plan on making videos and stuff not that it matters ;D but overall all I would like to know is, Is Vashj the place to be?
Reply Quote
forgot to say. I havn't played MoP so its gonna be new to me! anyone willing to level with me from scratch is down. Wish I had my 2 BoA's :( but yea let me know. downloading all the games again ;D
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
Im also looking for a new server and wondering if this is the place to be.. :O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
yes.
Reply Quote
good enough ;D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hes taking the bait
Reply Quote
lol nah i have a feeling it is a good server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
OP you must love world PVP to join this server, and please note that occasionally leveling up you will get one shot by some dumb level 90 alliance just because he could. Join our guild and I will come help you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is the top PvP and PvE realm in the U.S.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I guess it's a good server, it's the friendliest, kindest server in game ATM. If you're into world pvp you won't find it here though. Everyone is so cordial and polite, they never attack each other. Cross faction leveling is the norm. We are all friends too. Best friends.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I guess it's a good server, it's the friendliest, kindest server in game ATM. If you're into world pvp you won't find it here though. Everyone is so cordial and polite, they never attack each other. Cross faction leveling is the norm. We are all friends too. Best friends.

no.

me and 5 alliance had a /dance off just yesterday ! what do you mean there's no world pvp... ?

:(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
OP you must love world PVP to join this server, and please note that occasionally leveling up you will get one shot by some dumb level 90 alliance just because he could. Join our guild and I will come help you :)

how come this other person just said World PvP sucks? -_- I do enjoy some good world PvP tho! im sure ill get into enough while leveling. thats the main reason i joined a PvP server with such a population and such a balance. but I plan to reach end-game and choose from there PvP/PvE

!@#$ alliance doe
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
vashj is good realm...i agree you may get one shotted from time to time but do wat i did...get lvl 90 and go farm contested lands...the plaguelands are a good one...fucc alliance kill them all
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Vashj has some pretty awesome people. I was here Horde-side for 4 years before I moved and faction changed. I left because I have never cared much for WPVP (dailies are bad enough on their own), but I miss all the awesomeness!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
world pvp? i havent done dailies in a while but when im doing them, members of alliance from the lunacy guild likes to do dumb stuff. they attack people doing dailies and camp the quest area. especially the niuzao temple, then if somebody cared and wiped them out, they will just chill out for some time and go back, rinse and repeat. so you will get a dose of world pvp here on vashj. it would be nice if somebody tries to do and attack major cities in broad daylight like horde new 90s do. they fail, but thinking from the other side it looks like a fun thing to do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Do eet!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hes taking the bait

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm also looking to join the community. Arthas (My home), is a tough server to be on anymore. It's got about 140 thousand people and it seems like at least 90k are horde.

I love world pvp and will never back down from a fair fight, but I don't like the 3 on 1 stuff that happens on Arthas (No matter what side I happen to be on.)

I won't move any characters right away, I'll level a character up and see how the server is first hand but all my research has pointed me here. After coming back from a hiatus, one that has really been on and off again since the second tier of raiding in cata, I think a new start is in order.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]