Will you leave Misha?

88 Human Hunter
[quote]Back when murr used to run gruul pugs...

*ahem* MAG-THURS-DION!!!!

Best PuG name ever.
Reply Quote
I've gotten comfortable in this realm, and made some great friends, so I really can't picture leaving. It's one of those things, where you get used to seeing familiar people, trends and methods and you get comfortable with it. Can't really picture starting anew on another realm and feeling like a stranger in a strange place. True, we might have a few probs, but it's not as if such probs are unique to Misha. Other realms have got theirs too. Reminds me of the saying, "The grass is always greener on the other side".
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Came here due to a real life friend. Ended up having that golden period of raiding everyone outside of the top guilds has. Always find my way back here. The Bear will always call to you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
PSA: Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Like I always say, old enough to go to the store, old enough to buy milk...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I came back to WoW about a week ago after a two year break to see how everyone was liking the new expansion and what not, But to my surprise I couldn't find anyone! Maybe I went on at the wrong time but with only 15 people in Org and my old guild completely empty I had to wonder, What's going on? I didn't think that the entire server would bug out but the couple of times I've logged in I would be lucky to just see another player. Please someone tell me this is not the case and that I just need to get a new schedule.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Please someone tell me this is not the case and that I just need to get a new schedule.
You were lucky to see 15 people in org. It's true horde is absentee on this server... but also, no one hangs out in org now that was cataclysm days. You should level.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I always hated that Misha was a PvE server, kids just sit and watch people fight until they out number them, then they attack.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Kids these days...
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
They so CRAZY!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/23/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Murr

Best PuG name ever.

Not my name, but my pug
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/23/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Murr

Best PuG name ever.

Not my name, but my pug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/05/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Awe

Best PuG name ever.

Not my name, but my pug

ave true to caesar...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yes, yes I will.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Ill stay on the server until all the players that are 2k+ are gone. Maybe not even then until I feel I need to leave.

Feral, I thought you already xferred to KT like a week or two ago? unless you xferred back already..

what would it take for you to leave this server?

It takes waiting to do arena weeks on end with no one to do it with then xferring lol... pretty boring i'm probably going to xfer my rogue soon since all he does is sit on misha doing nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I left Misha A few days after posting on the forums, there was not much left. Going to level a ele and play my priest on Misha about it Idk if I will come back on my feral, Players on Misha never did much. =/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/16/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Feralmasterx
Going to level a ele
EWWWW ELE EWW GROSS ACK
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wow feral left... now we just gotta convince illwai and it's GG
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Wow feral left... now we just gotta convince illwai and it's GG
Just gtfo. Had enough of you for a lifetime thanks. You've never been anything but a curse upon this server. Like a tick, spreading bacteria and then infecting the host all for the benefit of your bloodsucking megalomania. Done with you.

And don't even try to respond with your stupid meme jokes or 'u mad' or rickroll unoriginal bs. If you have something intelligent to say then fair enough but I think we all know you don't. Started this thread to start a conversation BS YOU'RE OBVIOUS AND YES I AM MAD.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/19/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
LOL well now, we'll rally the troops on the forums and bring back misha in spirit at least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]