Will you leave Misha?

LOL well now, we'll rally the troops on the forums and bring back misha in spirit at least.
Bring it back to when? When you were here? No. I repeat there were no glory days. No PVP glory days. No forum glory days. None of it. You have imagined it all and it's all your own delusions. You can't save it. It is the same now as it has ever been. Just stop.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/20/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You're helping bring back Misha in spirit by your response, it's interesting that I do not know if you are doing this by accident or legitimately playing along here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I love you all
Reply Quote
You're helping bring back Misha in spirit by your response, it's interesting that I do not know if you are doing this by accident or legitimately playing along here.
Again that is BS because misha is just a server in a video game, and my only motivation is that you bug me. The community of wow is not confined to servers anymore anyways. Misha is fine the way it is, and always has been. I do not intend to change it I like it.

You're the one who thinks its broken for some stupid reason. Basically what I'm hearing is you have no one left on misha to play with when you log in, but then you're asking your friends to leave misha with you. Then you're crying about all the things that I like: Low pop. Less pvp players. Not a pvp server so people don't flag. I haven't flagged since my first months here when tabrisk and I used to fight it out in the tram. Afterwards he'd log onto his alliance toon and we'd all talk. That's when I realized I had no interest in actual faction conflicts. Watching Tab flag up everywhere made me realize that world pvp is lol when you're on the low-pop side of things. I can q up for a bg anytime so that covers that. I killled you again and again when you were a noob bad rogue in WG and TB, so yeah, there's plenty of pvp to be had here. Just not 'oh gonna flag up to get killed by 100 alliance just to try to defend the horde leaders who are just imaginary leaders of an imaginary world?' I hate runbacks: so not worth it. World pvp had its time but after arenas and cross-realm bg q what was the point really? Ganking?

You rolled on misha. Blizz did not force you here. You had no idea in the beginning that you were even making a choice, am I right? Cause you were a noob to mmo's and didn't get what you were doing. I know you've come a long ways, like anyone who's played for a few years, but you still act like the typical brat about it (i'm so awesome now look at me skills on the youtube) (pve is so easy i always top the recount on my rogue) (etc).

I, on the other hand, chose this server the first week it was open, after playing wow for a few months and realizing exactly what type of server I wanted to roll on. I've been on other servers since to play with friends and family and this is still my favorite. That is just my personal experience it has nothing to do with everyone else's opinions.

Less qq, more pew. That is why you irritate to no end.

I love you all
<3
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/20/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Misha will bounce back once the brass at Blizz pulls their heads out of their cornholes and realizes they effed up their game with shared lockouts. I have yet to see a 25m ToT pug, whereas back in WoTLK there were 25m pugs every day, and there was always somebody who had unlocked heroic so they were both fun and challenging. Misha was lively back then, and the fact that both alliance and horde shared the same city created a competitiveness between factions which is now missing. I took most of CATA off only to come back and find half the players had migrated to other servers or other games. It's like a ghost town right meow and I blame the lockout decision for the most part. MOP is cool though. If they wanted to make it better, get rid of lockouts and give every instance (MV, ToE etc) a hard-mode with ToT-equivalent gear. Oh yah, and create a new version of old pre-nerf WG, where you could have an unlimited amount of people in-zone with battle-royals of 400 vs 400. That was real "WAR" craft, not the little 10 v 10 scrums you gots now.
Reply Quote
Misha will bounce back once the brass at Blizz pulls their heads out of their cornholes and realizes they effed up their game with shared lockouts. I have yet to see a 25m ToT pug, whereas back in WoTLK there were 25m pugs every day, and there was always somebody who had unlocked heroic so they were both fun and challenging. Misha was lively back then, and the fact that both alliance and horde shared the same city created a competitiveness between factions which is now missing. I took most of CATA off only to come back and find half the players had migrated to other servers or other games. It's like a ghost town right meow and I blame the lockout decision for the most part. MOP is cool though. If they wanted to make it better, get rid of lockouts and give every instance (MV, ToE etc) a hard-mode with ToT-equivalent gear. Oh yah, and create a new version of old pre-nerf WG, where you could have an unlimited amount of people in-zone with battle-royals of 400 vs 400. That was real "WAR" craft, not the little 10 v 10 scrums you gots now.
You're talking about wow in general, all those things are true for every server out there not just misha. There's like 200 servers that seem empty compared to WOTLK, and 20 that are packed because some people want to be where everyone else is. I don't really care tbh. It's all going cross-server as the pop shrinks down. It's so obvious to me I don't get why everyone thinks that it matters when cross-realm cities are already here, cross-realm auction houses are next, and REAL ID raids and arena are easily done. Time to realize things have changed and deal with it.

The fact is, and this really can be proven at greater lengths... the game is better now than its ever been, despite the population slowly declining. It just doesn't matter. You can still do everything you need to do. If not you can transfer. Why nostalgia?

And when you do, why 400 vs 400? It was never more than 20 vs 40 really.

Why compare TOT to ICC? Makes more sense to compare TOT to ulduar. Were there ulduar pugs? No. Not even when everyone outgeared it. It was hard, and not pug friendly. And in the case of ICC, were there pugs in the first month it was out? No. Everyone was way too busy in their guilds running way too many raids to have the time to pug. When ICC had been out for like a year, yeah, pugs everyday, except for the good players who were all burnt out and alot quit during that time... the same time you consider to be the high point of wow apparently. The truth is, even with those pugs, hardly anyone actually raided compared to now, I think GC would tell you it was about 3-5% of the pop compared to now about 60-80% of the pop, all because of LFR. Yes LFR is today's version of a PUG. Deal with it.

Why better loot from past raids? They never did that in wotlk. They did have catch-up heroic dungeons though and although I did like those 5mans, i think they finally got it right now, you still progress through old content to get your gear instead of catch-up mechanisms added on the last tier that dropped epics left and right. That was just stupid because again... no one went back to do ulduar and it sat empty for years when it could have been valid content side by side with ICC.

They don't just change the game because they woke up one morning and were like, "LETS MESS UP THE WOW FOR LAWLS." They are seeking a better formula, and over time they are consistently getting better at understanding what players want through stats and feedback, and then deciding if what players want is good for the game, and then making changes based on that.

None of this will prevent a decline in a video game market (not just a mmo market mind you) that continues to expand exponentially alongside a decline in pc sales as everyone uses their phone now for the internet. They will never have the pop they had during end of BC/Begin of WOTLK. The point I'm making is so what? Why would you care? They don't care. They keep hiring more people to make content. The game is extremely profitable and costs hardly anything to make compared to the average release. They will not go free to play and they will never have to. They will make this game last for as long as anyone is still interested. Look at EQ they still update even though it is free and only 2 people play that game still. So find a server you like, and go have fun. Play the game. Quit asking blizz to make the game YOU want, and just friken play the one that's there. It's a pretty amazing game. 2 more expansions are coming AT LEAST. Are you going to be crying about it for the next 5 years or are you going to be able to handle it all?

TL:DR yeah why would you read it all... just go play wow.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/20/2013 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hmm... why put in the effort to reply to me like that? Heh... I think I know.
Reply Quote
Hmm... why put in the effort to reply to me like that? Heh... I think I know.
God you're annoying.

Hope this is what you wanted.
Hope this is what you had in mind.
Cuz this is what you're getting.

EDIT: Yah you posted this a day ago on a different thread...

A thread is a thread, there are good threads and bad threads, lately I've been making threads directed towards entertainment over legitimate threads. Why? Because it's fun, I am sociopath, welcome to my world.
Really you should realize some of us are not so entertained by you. This is a legit forum for an actual server, one that doesn't need fake drama to be entertaining. Just anhero.

EDIT 2: HOLY SH.... here's more:

Make a thread about QQing about some OP class on the arena forums and that's all just part of the plan...

But make a thread about someone on the forums and EVERYONE LOSES THEIR mind... because it's not part of the plan. I am an agent of chaos.
Seriously? Just get out of here agent chaos. You are the cancer.

EDIT 3: HAHAHAHHA gets even better:

"Because I'm the hero that this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

And so you'll hunt me.

Because I can take it.

Because I'm not a hero

I'm a silent guardian

a watchful protector

...the True one"

Thinks he's the batman and the joker? Top lel. I've seen what you look like in RL and its more like this http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/franceso-de-molfetta-new-idols-front.jpg

Just let this BS thread die already.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/22/2013 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hahahaha
Reply Quote
Fine. It's on.
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/22/2013 2:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You seem mad.....bro.
Reply Quote
Not sure how you figured that out. Was I obvious?

EDIT: Not gonna bump this troll thread again, just gonna keep adding to this post instead.

"(As I found out later, spirits can manifest themselves into an orb using living energy)." --Truewan tells a ghost story.

Ok, so I rolled a few characters on darkspear, (hrmm i wonder why I would do that :P) and there are like a million allies on that server. Why can't you find anyone to arena with you there except ndn? Is it hard to make friends? I got spammed right away by like 40 guilds. The trade chat is constantly filled with people asking for arena partners and rbgs, why do you need anyone from misha? I think I know maybe it's cause everyone verifies all over the forums that you are one of the most annoying people in the history of wow? Maybe it's your conversational narcissism which won't allow you to actually hear or listen? Maybe it's because they don't care to be in your endless streams of arenas and youtube videos because they are boring as hell? No... actually it's probably because you have no humility or integrity.

"SO I just beat redead in an RBG without using any form of voice communication bahaha." --truewan, calling out a known pvp guy on darkspear... on the darkspear forums... that was (at the time) in a pick-up group. Maybe he was attempting to make friends?

If anyone feels misha is too small, or wow is declining, or whatever... go to darkspear, honestly, it's packed with pvp heros. And Truewan needs friends. He's so bored right now he's posted at least 18 posts on 3 toons since last night. This includes bumping his own thread about how the rogue is broken (twice with just the word bump), and also getting into an argument with a bunch of locks that affliction is not broken, and also getting into an argument about whether holy is viable in 3's (he claims they are but he just switched to holy a day ago).

Now before you say 'lilpeon you're going too far!' I must add that I will not go on unless he bumps again. This is all his choice not mine. He is running this. The next stage will go down on Darkspear forums as soon as he bumps.

For now, here's a funny new thread he started: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8704780491
Edited by Lilpeon on 4/23/2013 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There's no doubt that the population has fallen. Just sit in any city during peak hours and read trade chat. What was once the main channel for pugging is now silent. Even light conversation has nearly ceased completely. Compare the number of toons found on TB Peninsula during Cata to Isle of the Thunder now. It's really taken the "massive" out of MMO.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
You've never been anything but a curse upon this server. Like a tick, spreading bacteria and then infecting the host all for the benefit of your bloodsucking megalomania. Done with you.

I dunno what the beef is between the 2 of you but I will defend True on this point.

True actually did try to increase pvp interest and took the time to organize and lead rbg groups and had tried to help beginning pvp player learn and get better, helped people get arena point caps and is overall a pretty nice guy in my experience.

Skill-wise he is one of the most clutch pvp players i have had the pleasure of running with.
I have never seen him nerdrage or give up even when things go really bad.
(gogo 20 min uphill arena matches)

I know he stirs the pot sometimes with certain people but I have to disagree when you say he hasn't attempted to do anything positive for the community.
Reply Quote
Hey illwai, how's it goin. <3

My beef with truewan is this thread.

As I've said before, if anyone wants to leave misha, I don't care one bit, good for them if it makes their wow experience better. Now say you DID leave misha, would you come back to the forums and start a thread meant to get other people to leave the server too? Most people would not, and truewan must have known that wouldn't go over well. Instead he started a thread disguised as a conversation about the population of misha, even lying to me directly about this, then I called him on it and THEN he began to admit that he was trying to get people to transfer.

It's not the first time he's done this. Remember a thread titled... 'yeaaaah....' with the first post saying, 'forums died when I stopped posting', and he goes on to say, 'Come to Darkspear, we have RBGs and plenty of PvPers. Plus at least 10 Misha people are there to do arenas.'

Now if he wants to talk to people in game about something like this I got no problem. But instead he does it on the forums. It's not what the misha forums are for. That's it. That's my 'beef'.

As far as the rest of what I have said, he has ALWAYS been completely annoying, and everyone including you knows it. Let's briefly look at the threads he has started on our forums. Stuff like the arena videos on youtube are almost ignorable, but lets face it, he wants to be some sort of streaming E-hero, he's desperate for hits on his youtube so he can be like reckful and get paid for playing wow, but he ain't going to show his face, so he's never going to be reckful, and so in the end, its just endless footage of someone playing wow, and arenas even, which unless you are truewan or in the video, is really boring to watch. Imagine everyone who played wow posted videos of them doing arenas. I'd rather just play than watch him. But that's just the start of it.

Remember how he was trying to get everyone to leave wow and play other games with him? He started threads for that too. One called 'what keeps you playing wow now'. I actually tried to convince him to quit worrying and keep playing at the time because I felt bad for the poor confused kid.

He started a goodbye thread once, saying he was quitting wow and then like the next day he made a new QQ thread, it was kind of funny at the time, but now looking back on it, I'm like wtf drama?

Also he started threads calling people out for various reasons like how they were wannabe players (never known such irony considering how much he wants to be reckful). He started threads about who were the best pvpers and of course it was all 4 of his friends. They were basically troll threads. See I understand he was picked on as a kid. And now he feels he can get back at bullies by trolling them in our forums. But as far as I'm concerned it has no purpose other than to piss people off.

And that's just the misha forums, it turns out that he is well known on all the wow forums for being a drama QQ poster, who thinks he's always right, but almost every time he posts his motivation is completely transparent. He gets butthurt about something, and decides he knows what is best for everyone. Anyone who disagrees with him is likely to get a response something like '@kid who nerd raged above me, no one cares and you have nothing to add to the topic...'

Here is another quote that explains it all: "For the record, I may lie, cheat, troll and flame to get my goals done on this forum, but at least I get the job done."

So see I don't care about him, or what he's like in RL or in game. I care about his forum presence, and mostly I care about the misha forums, they do mean something to me after all this time, not much, but something.

Now to address the part about him trying to make misha a better place. I don't really know because I didn't want to pvp with him, I stayed far away from him in game because of his forum presence. I know alot of people did. I will say that whenever he tried to get a rbg team together or help people with pvp, I laughed cause I saw that he was having trouble getting anyone interested in playing with him, and so his efforts at social engineering were like anyone's, IN HIS OWN BEST INTEREST.

He thinks the best time on wow for pvp was when he was here, but you and I know that before he even started playing, we had legit glads on this server for years, who got bored and quit. Because if all you ever do is pvp, then you get bored and quit.

Now having said all that, let me point out that I was nice to him until this thread happened, because that is my nature. I was one of the only people who tried to be nice to him at all actually. See this thread for proof: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416064663

Anyways, its not anything to worry about. Get in game and kill some bosses, and have a great day!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/11/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Illwai
You've never been anything but a curse upon this server. Like a tick, spreading bacteria and then infecting the host all for the benefit of your bloodsucking megalomania. Done with you.

I dunno what the beef is between the 2 of you but I will defend True on this point.

True actually did try to increase pvp interest and took the time to organize and lead rbg groups and had tried to help beginning pvp player learn and get better, helped people get arena point caps and is overall a pretty nice guy in my experience.

Skill-wise he is one of the most clutch pvp players i have had the pleasure of running with.
I have never seen him nerdrage or give up even when things go really bad.
(gogo 20 min uphill arena matches)

I know he stirs the pot sometimes with certain people but I have to disagree when you say he hasn't attempted to do anything positive for the community.

Wow thanks.

@Lilpeon, why are you intrigued with me? Everyone trolls once or twice and then becomes bored. Yet you dwell on it obsessively because I refused to play your game. There has to be a motivating factor here that I haven't seen (for the most part I don't care what it is). The only reason I took the time to read part of your book of replies is because of Illwai's post on my experience with Misha.

I'll throw you a bone and admit that I do troll on the forums for fun. Realize if you post, youtube or play video games you're going to get trolled at some point. I never let it brother me at all (it is actually entertaining and I even make a few cents from the video's linked in these forums on my life smiple vids). The main point to take away from it though, is it's just a forum personality. I am actually nice on skype, vent or what have you. (If I am taking the time to talk to you, then I've already made the decision the person is worth my time so I'll be nice). The forums themselves I see blatant and prideful ignorance that then become my playthings.

SWEET !@#$ ALL, alright enough of the esoteric semantics that no one apart from you and I care for.

The only thing that interests me is why? Apart from using every fallacy in the book from ad hominem to cherry picking the mistakes I've made in the past, you have no apparent and definitive reason to hate me. This isn't just trolling or flaming, there is an active emotion behind this.

The reality of it is, I may never know why. But I am certainly intelligent enough to realize that there's only one reason a man would go to those lengths and at the end of it pretend like everything is okay. And that's the beauty of it because it's so pathetically obvious.

By the way, you can thank Renish for this long post, he actually told me the little posts I do upset you off even more, I have something of a bet to see if he is right. Do disappoint me.
Edited by Truewan on 5/16/2013 12:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well let’s get back on topic.

Fact: WoW has lost subscribers recently to the tune of 1.3 million since the launch of MoP, openly discussed and confirmed by Blizzard.

Fact: Server transfers are not new and all servers do experience cyclical lives. Online gaming and servers are not static in nature and were never designed to be, that's their main draw, the ever-changing and constant dynamics that players can immerse themselves in.

Fact: Misha is not the only server seeing this change and loss. It would be rather short sided to think that all of Misha represented anywhere near that 1.3 million number don't you think?

Fact: The main cause of subscriber loss and server changes is traced back to the influx of the Free-To-Play model that has become a financial beast for the Eastern gaming industry and is now making headway in the Western section of the world.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2418730,00.asp

Seriously guys, if you want to have a real discussion, follow a few simple guidelines while you do it.

1: Stop making it personal, it’s the internet; it’s meant to be impersonal and is intended in creation to promote that transfer of information.

2: Learn some facts and do just a small bit of research on the topic and then use deductive reasoning to come to an opinion and conclusion. Then you can firmly base your stance and mode on these facts and have references to firm up your points and give you the true advantage.

For some more personal tips:

Lilpeon: Don't feed the trolls. A well fed internet troll is akin to the Mogwai, follow a few simple rules and life will be well, break even just one and your time is consumed in angst. Do you think that by continuing and researching you will find that elusive peace? No. And I know that you are probably thinking that I don't understand that you are attempting to bring validity through integrity to the forums, I'm merely suggesting you invest your efforts elsewhere that may see more actual results.

Truewan: You are neither the Batman nor the Joker. Quoting the lines out of context does not make one admirable or educated or even clever, rather just shows your trying very hard. Also, I would stray from those large words or the really clever ones you think you can use to assert your position. Using 'esoteric' already gives that it would be a small group that the understanding of the topic would be limited to, no need to qualify the small group and the limited understanding after using the word. And semantics refers to the meaning and interpretations of language, the argument you two seem to be encased in is one of function and personal action.
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 12:07 AMPosted by Truewan
The only thing that interests me is why? Apart from using every fallacy in the book from ad hominem to cherry picking the mistakes I've made in the past, you have no apparent and definitive reason to hate me. This isn't just trolling or flaming, there is an active emotion behind this.

I'll spell it out for you. You used to play here. Now you don't. Instead of helping your former community, you start threads to get people to leave it on the forums. That is why I hate you. Any emotion you see is for my server, not for you.

Now explain to us what emotion it is that keeps you coming back to the misha forums to post when you don't play here anymore?

Lilpeon: Don't feed the trolls. A well fed internet troll is akin to the Mogwai, follow a few simple rules and life will be well, break even just one and your time is consumed in angst. Do you think that by continuing and researching you will find that elusive peace? No. And I know that you are probably thinking that I don't understand that you are attempting to bring validity through integrity to the forums, I'm merely suggesting you invest your efforts elsewhere that may see more actual results.
Oh I'm at peace. Let me suggest to you that it might be possible to be mad about some internet forums, but still achieve peace in life. Sometimes anger is a gift. Sometimes feeding the trolls is entertaining, to say the least. Did I expect to see any results? Depends on what you think results are I guess. When i fed nightwhisper it was the great forum drama queen contest, and I won. When I fed mishatroll it was the most epic thread misha has ever seen. 25 pages of chaos and low level alts. What happens with this thread remains to be seen... but whatever it is, I'm not worried about winning or losing, its that I feed that matters. ;)

Anyways, since Truewan bumped this thread I'm going to darkspear forums now for some fun. You cannot say I didn't warn him. Besides he'll probably make a few cents off of my thread so he'll be happy. <3

The forums themselves I see blatant and prideful ignorance that then become my playthings.
Oh the irony.
Edited by Lilpeon on 5/16/2013 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
holy crap you guys type too much...

but i left a couple years ago.

wasnt a server pop thing. just wanted something new.

so RP it was.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
BACK
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]