How is the Alliance vs Horde over here.

90 Night Elf Druid
Thinking about transferring from Burning Blade and on burning Blade its like 5 Horde to 1 Alliance over there. You cant even do Dailys without being Ganked over and over. How is it for Alliance over here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The ratio is about 2:1 Ally to horde. Most of the time, you will have small but geared and coordinated ganking partys on horde side. Once they are found, ally will run them over, usually with sheer numbers. If you are on the recieving end of said horde ganking party, most ally will run past you hoping you will hold the hordes attention long enough for them to get away. Some will stop and help, some will call guildies, but most will look the other way because that corpse walk is too scary. My advice, this is a very good server, very competitive in both pve and pvp. If you do xfer here, find a good guild that will actually help members when they need it. Its really not a server issue anymore, as much as it is a "community" (or lack there of) issue.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
OP: our guild (Vaders Fist) recently moved from Burning Blade to Korgath and I must say, this realm is a LOT better for alliance. When 5.2 was released and the new dailies were open all I could see was alliance everywhere. Eventually u see a few horde here and there but they usually don't mess up with u, not unless they are in a group and u are by ur self. Its pretty much the opposite of Burning Blade, u will like it.

Also, BB only has 20k ppl and its only getting smaller, its a dead realm. Korgath is 60K+ alliance, there's a lot more things going on, ah is alive, shirne is alive, pugging sha/galleon all the time. We where even able to kill new boss Oondasta just by the sheer number of ppl. You wuold not be able to do that on BB.
Edited by Landruid on 3/12/2013 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Mmmmmmm Fresh meat.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
TEAM KISCO U ASK TEAM KISCO FIRST BE FOR U TRANFER TO TEAM KISCO SEVER
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dont mind Kisco. He is like the village idiot that everyone hates, but put up with him because its viewed as "wrong" to hate mentally handicapped people for being mentally handicapped.

As far as Pchef is concerned, if he finds you alone, he will kill you repeatedly. Just say /1 Pchef is here. and you will have about 50 ally running to try and kill him before he rocket boots/glider and runs away.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Don't let the hordling gnats intimidate you, this is a great server for all Alliance. Eventually the horde will learn their place here.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
TEAM KISCO COME SAY THAT TO TEAM KISCO FACE TUFF GUY U WANA SQUARE OFF GO A FEW ROUNDS DANCE WITH THE DIRTY DEVIL
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
TEAM KISCO COME SAY THAT TO TEAM KISCO FACE TUFF GUY U WANA SQUARE OFF GO A FEW ROUNDS DANCE WITH THE DIRTY DEVIL

Team Kisco eh? I don't typically accept challenges being the busy man that I am
(citation needed), but I'll make an exception this one time. I only accept duels atop Ice Crown Citadel however. Just name your time...and come alone.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
TEAM KISCO OWNS THIS SERVER THE REST U NUBS SUX DUCKFACE
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thinking about transferring from Burning Blade and on burning Blade its like 5 Horde to 1 Alliance over there. You cant even do Dailys without being Ganked over and over. How is it for Alliance over here?

See the way I see it Webarellii you be fine, just got to watch out for the horde guild "DEAD" there just a bunch of grade 9 wannabee's. I have destroyed at least 70% of there guild members on so many different occasions I lost count. even their champions tryed to slay me but the same out come always occurred. they laying in a puddle of there own filth with my flag of ownership jammed passed their subcockles. Sure I even made GAZZY and Mylittlepwni Server Xfer. they could not handle a SLICE OF THE ZIES! so they bailed. when ever your having a crap day look me up and and I tell you one thing for sure I be the one ROCKET BOOTING to the action and not retreating from it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

When you come over make sure you do a faction change aswell because the horde needs all the help they can get.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is cute ^^ people opening there big fat uninformed mouths and only make them look stupid, as i said to friends....i went to KJ cause horde pvp is dead...if not just not very good, but you wouldnt know that cause your 1 faction only with a very....high ego and self esteem, to bad brain power doesnt make up for stupidity, my hunter is back to pwn face, but....my druid is now my main, so now i will GLADLY embassess both Menzies and Newfoundland as resto....its not very hard since yous havnt gone past 350k and can never 1v1 anyway...oh well, no skilled people here /sigh
and 1 more thing....im exalted with all dailies people....there is no need to do more, and if i did, i have never seen either one of you 2 while doing my dailies, and newfoundland, you sound awfully lonely talking about pwni and i like that, must suck to be stuck to your chair all day
Edited by Druidgazzy on 3/28/2013 7:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

pfffftttt... Whats this goof even getting on with!? Im suprised the rest of D E A D didn't follow pwni and gazzy. I think Gazzy said they were going to a PvE server if Im not mistaken. She likes to do the dailies in peace and left alone. Too bad the missus wears the pants in that relationship cause Mylittlepwni liked getting his !@#$ pounded daily back on Korgath but she made him transfer with her.

speak softly, and carry a big stick.

With a single swing of my sword i see Newfoundland at Half hp, Suddenly. ICEBLOCK . Then i see his boyfriend Menzies run in from Somalia get knocked to half hp with another swing, Then bubbles and runs back to Somalia. So the day ends with our heros, Pwni and Gazzy having a romantic dinner at the Goldshire Inn while..... Menzies wonders what his boyfriend will be eating, For he only has dirt in Somalia. The End.
Edited by Tampoñ on 3/28/2013 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The ratio is about 2:1 Ally to horde. Most of the time, you will have small but geared and coordinated ganking partys on horde side. Once they are found, ally will run them over, usually with sheer numbers. If you are on the recieving end of said horde ganking party, most ally will run past you hoping you will hold the hordes attention long enough for them to get away. Some will stop and help, some will call guildies, but most will look the other way because that corpse walk is too scary. My advice, this is a very good server, very competitive in both pve and pvp. If you do xfer here, find a good guild that will actually help members when they need it. Its really not a server issue anymore, as much as it is a "community" (or lack there of) issue.

I generally agree with this.

Alliance for the most part will leave Horde a lone now, mostly because we don't solo dailies anymore. The beginning of the expansion in Vale of Eternal Blossoms taught us as much - Alliance would constantly gangk lone Horde with 4v1 or greater numbers. It was very much "Oh lookie a horde being beat on by other alliance, lemme see if <<I>> can get the killing blow. Weee!"

Yeah they started it this expac with the "coordinated ganking partys". We're just protecting ourselves while returning the favor at this point.

Also, I've had guilies take alts alliance side, and they all came back do to the Alliance's general lack of PvP viability. That is to say, if you're not on a team and part of a premade, they are largely worthless at it. But that's understandable. If Horde out numbered alliance 2:1, we'd be suffering from the 'mass gangk i don't need skill to kill that one guy' itis too.

It's just the way it goes.

EDIT: Just to add. Of course we do things in groups now. WE'RE SURROUNDED BY THE ENEMY WHO WANT TO KILL US! So yeah, go figure. It's not like we make parties to intentionally just gangk alliance. We simply kill all that come across our path for the most part. There isn't a lot of pre-made horde camp gangking going on. It's not really like that.

Although I hate the hell outa the Alliance here, I do appreciate them bringing the horde closer together. So every one of them I bury into the dirt, I give them a silent salute of thanks.... ok not really. I'd just as soon wizz on their corpse.

PS> Thanks. Now rot in hell you dirty skumbags. 8^)
Edited by Lovepony on 3/28/2013 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I've made it a point to kill every Alliance I see. Unless it's a lowbie...or I can't. Then I just vanish and piddle around with em. Hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]