We… Yes, I said we, are looking for a new Semi-Hardcore raid for T15.
- Hunter DPS -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Drairon/advanced -BattleTag - Drairon#1106
- Disc Priest Heals -- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Fislin/advanced -BattleTag - Fislin#1441
We come from a tight knit raid group that unfortunately disbanded this tier due to the GM/ Raid Leader leaving WoW. This left the door open for others to spend more time with their families and they moved to more casual raiding / other games.
We still like progression and enjoy raiding as a team, so we hope to find some space together and we need to make sure it is the right space for us.
- Ideally a solid 10 man with similar or higher progression but will consider a tight knit 25 with minimal attendance issues.
- Prefer 2 nights a week (Tues and Thurs) with a fill in night occasionally (Mon and Wed are not options sorry, RL duties)
- 7:30 pm – 12:00 pm (EST) – are good hours
- Adult or mature raid group
- About us?
- Prior Progression :: T13 - 8/8 Heroic, T14 - 9/16 Heroic, T15 - 2/6 (before we disbanded)
- We watch the videos, know the strats, discuss the strats, discuss our role in that strat.
- We log, review our logs, compare our logs and fix what we need to.
- We raid with all the appropriate addons / UI mods and such.
- Mature raiders with professional jobs who want to raid 8 – 12 hours a week of solid progress. We don’t want to raid long but raid smart, time is valuable.
- We come with flasks, gemmed, pots and food .
- Time is important and we don’t like to waste time when we wipe. Get back fast and fix what needs fixing.
- Prefer a quieter raid so we can hear what is being called out, that isn’t to say we aren’t funny and witty when not raiding. We just like to get to business and get in our kills.