Anyone from back in Vanilla/BC still around?

84 Tauren Druid
I got sent a little free time and figured I'd check out what has changed since I played last. I was also wondering who all was still around from the early days and figured I'd say 'hi'.

I know where a few folks ended up from Six Feet Under, but seeing if any folks who didn't join the group for SWTOR and any other friendly people not in SFU from back in the day were still playing.
Reply Quote
I have been. I played Deadprez (Tauren Hunter) in vanilla, as well as a Shadow Priest named Unholyo. I was in the guild "Misplaced Souls"
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Sup Moofire. I remember you from the glory days of World of Forumcraft. Back then I played a nelf hunter named Charlone.
Reply Quote
We're still around
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I took a break...finished some work I was behind on in school. Played D3 for a while...then messed around a bit in AION...and now I am back. Though I may have to resurrect some of my characters and change races/servers...

I started out with a Shadow Priest named Satanikus...had to be renamed to Sartanikus after about a year. Rolled a MAGE on Ysondre named Allakhazam...rolled a Shaman and Rogue on Ysondre as well (Nairomi and Slashdotcom). After than I built a Warlock (Anacronymph) then deleted some toons. Initially rolled my first DK on Ysondre as well...she was a draenei, until I transferred her to Tichondrius...and after the Cata release changed her to worgen. I transferred my mage to Tichondrius and changed from a male gnome into a female draenei and changed "her" name as well.

It has been a long, strange trip...with friends found and lost. I have had a lot of fun...and I do still prefer WoW to the other MMO's out there. Nice to meet you!

JMT
Reply Quote
Still here but this mage is dead to me. gogo horde pally son.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Drbeefy signing in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]