[H] -Intent- Recruiting DPS (10/13 ToT)

90 Tauren Shaman
Intent of US-Korgath Horde, 10 man raiding Guild

<Intent> (Level 25) consists of people who have years of raiding experience in competitive guilds, and our goal is to create a fun yet professional raiding environment for people who enjoy raiding. We also encourage PVP outside of our raiding schedule because it enhances our raiders' situational awareness.

We are looking for players who know their class in and out, while being humble and able to take constructive criticism from other players. We expect our raiders to not only perform up to par with their current gear level, but go above and beyond to be competitive.

We hold a 12 person raid roster. This allows for unforeseen absences and good competition for spots. We still require a high attendance rate to raid.

Recruiting needs, specs being considered for ONE raid spot:

Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00pm-12:00am

Melee Plate, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, or Mage

We are always interested in enhancing our roster with top notch players, so apply regardless of the recruiting status if you feel you are exceptional.

Also, socials are welcome to join. We also put together runs every week, typically on Friday and Saturday nights.

Apply at intent-guild.com or speak to an officer in game: Synii, Mooroo, or Nazmina. Look forward to raiding with you!
Edited by Cheezberger on 8/28/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hi myself and 2 of my longtime raiding friends are searching for a good fit for us, I know your post is only filling two spots... so im wondering if your guild would have a need for a Sh Priest, Blood DK and Mage. We all have lots of raiding exp going back to BC. Last tier we were all 11/16 H and all have over a 500 itmlvl. Any questions pst me in game Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hey im a 496 hunter with 16/16 normal experience in MoP and have raided almost all of the hm raids in cata. I can switch to horde if you guys are still looking for a hunter for your raids. If you have any questions i do have a horde character on the server named Encartos. Please send me a message/in game mail if you have any more questions. Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why would you leave Dread?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Intent of US-Korgath Horde, 10 man raiding Guild

<Intent> (Level 25) consists of people who have years of raiding experience in competitive guilds, and our goal is to create a fun yet professional raiding environment for people who enjoy raiding. We also encourage PVP outside of our raiding schedule because it enhances our raiders' situational awareness.

We are looking for players who know their class in and out, while being humble and able to take constructive criticism from other players. We expect our raiders to not only perform up to par with their current gear level, but go above and beyond to be competitive.

We hold a 12 person raid roster. This allows for unforeseen absences and good competition for spots. We still require a high attendance rate to raid.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday @
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM PST
9:00 PM to 12:00 PM Central (Server time!)
10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Eastern

Once in a while, we throw in a Monday raid, ALSO at the times listed above. Mondays are not usually required, they just happen if enough raiders wish to raid that night.

We are recruiting:

Mage
Boomkin (Preferred with leatherworking, but acceptable without)

Enhance Shaman*
Arms / Fury Warrior (We are looking for tank offspec if possible)*
Frost / Unholy Deathknight (We are looking for tank offspec if possible.)*

*We require all our applicants to be exceptional. For a melee to be accepted, you must make our heads explode in awe. Thank you!

We are always interested in enhancing our roster with top notch players, so apply regardless of the recruiting status if you feel you are exceptional.

Also, socials are welcome to join. We also put together runs every week, typically on Friday and Saturday nights.

Apply at intent-guild.com or speak to an officer in game: Synii, Cheezberger, Nazmina, Mooroo, or Elreck. Looking forward to raiding with you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was speaking with Nina for a few days the week before patch. If you are still recruiting melee plate, I am certain I made a bad decision by not following through with the app process at that time. My LF Guild post follows:

Defining Professional
I replaced the rogue in the bloodlust group when that was a thing. I dropped Muru when it mattered. I put the Lich King statue in Dalaran. I took a break for the back end of Cataclysm to open my business. I am a 27 year old married CEO, so my time with WoW is budgeted, and moreover, committed to rigorously. I love this game, I love this toon, and I love to push limits and expectations. Rolling ret in TBC and raid leading T4 & T5, I believe, had a heavy influence in my real life personal development.

My current "main" is a warlock (US-Korgath, Chopchamp), and I have developed a habit of progressing heroically on multiple toons. My lock raids Tuesday and Friday evenings, so this guy is free any evening or weekend aside from those time frames. Exceptional opportunities may persuade me to look for a new home on my lock to accommodate raid times.

I want to pick up where I left off at my peak with this toon, and reach for the sky. I want to parse top 50's again. More importantly, I want to be part of a team that wants what I want, and can share and appreciate my core values of commitment and performance.

TL;DR Professional Retribution Paladin with a chronic history of destroying meters wants to top your amazing guild's meters.

BTAG: EZ19#1447
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
TL;DR I love getting carried and long-winded sentences to overstate how I need a guild who doesn't mind if my under geared "alt" is pulled in a radio flyer behind your raid as you progress through SoO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]