The Company is looking for raiders!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Company is looking for raiders!

We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings from 630-9pm server time. Guild membership is not required.

We are a casual raiding group looking to fill our roster. We need a tank and a few dps.

10 M normal experience is not required, although gear should be at least filled out with RF gear.

Contact Lornakre or Elori through pm or ingame mail.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
An Yes, We RP.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
They were kind enough to take some of our baby toons on a raid 2 weeks ago. Very nice people. Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We have cookies too!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I ran with them tonight and it was the most fun I have had playing wow in a long long time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I ran with them tonight and it was the most fun I have had playing wow in a long long time.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, it was a pleasure to have ya.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hai
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman

I'm glad all that dying didn't scare you off... it seems off-putting for some, less hardy folk.

hai

Hai... it's been a while since I got to die with you, Thel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LET US DIE TOGETHER ONCE MORE!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I'm glad all that dying didn't scare you off... it seems off-putting for some, less hardy folk.

Elori, the more I get the opportunity to run with you guys (and thank you for that by the way) the more you will see that I am a very laid back open minded person. So we die, it's a learning process. Eventually we'll one shot that boss. The fun is in the process.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]