Any Hobbies besides WoW?

90 Night Elf Priest
I played warhammer 40k long ago, but gave it up years ago. But I still paint the miniatures.

Warhammer is so expensive. I could never get into it just due to the start up cost.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I draw.

Hope the linky works.

http://s1280.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mutt64/media/WorgenRogue_zpsa421e3a2.jpg.html
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I work 12hrs a day 7 days a week and when I have time I check the WoW forums and read the news etc.

But I get to play WoW in the evenings when I get home! Yay
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
03/15/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Naérdriel
I played warhammer 40k long ago, but gave it up years ago. But I still paint the miniatures.

Warhammer is so expensive. I could never get into it just due to the start up cost.

I've got friends who play Warhammer (and 40k) religiously, so I make their battlefields out of floral foam. Way more fun to me and a much cheaper hobby.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love reading whenever I can find a really good book. At the moment I'm patiently waiting for the next Dresden Files novel to come out. I like Magic: The Gathering, with casual formats being my favorites. I play just about every cool video game I can get my hands on, and I've also taken a shine to watching Super Sentai and Power Rangers.

Also, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Before I got into it, I had never imagined that a cartoon full of brightly-colored ponies who teach friendship could be so compelling, but it is.
Reply Quote
I'm actually a professional musician. In my spare time I'll compose, arrange, perform, produce, engineer, sequence. I also am a big language aficionado and study Spanish, German, French, and Italian and spend a lot of time with friends from latin America and Germany. I also love website and graphic design and work as a Manager and Librarian for an orchestra specializing in musical theatre. On top of that, I'm in a local production of HAIR: the love-rock tribal musical.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Woodcarving, canoeing, camping, hiking, and politically charged facebook ranting..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
and politically charged facebook ranting..

guilty...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lifting weights, playing guitar/bass, writing code, playing more video games, reading, sleeping, and Netflix. Not in that priority.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I enjoy the outdoor hobby "Geocaching."

I find tupperware in the woods using multi-billion dollar satellites.

It's like a scavenger hunt using GPS.

It gets me out of the house, I've beaten most of my seasonal allergies, and I lost 20 pounds (between walking/hiking/climbing during Geocaching, and eating right.)

Also, I love cooking new things for my fiancee.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Working on my truck... always something I can do to make it better
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Cycling mostly. Lately it's studying for my Cisco certification.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I am a competitive bowler.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
cycling and fishing.

seems not so many people here into it tho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Creative writing, creating digital art, working on game design documents for some projects, meteorology, and watching anime are my hobbies outside of World of Warcraft.

Mainly creating art and design documents. Trying to beef up my portfolio to put my Bachelor's degree to work :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I build and fly scale RC planes. I'm also an avid sailor. I do a fair amount of fishing too. Geocaching sounds like an interesting time killer too!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
I'm in a metal band
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
between school, work, and WoW I don't have time for much else. but I do make latch hooks (kinda like rugs made out of yarn).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/15/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Naérdriel

That's why I play 15mm historicals -- armies are less expensive, easier to paint, easier to carry around, take up less storage space, & require smaller tables. Wins all around :)

We just had a huge battle at my house this last Sunday ... 2 of Alexander the Great's successor warlords, duking it out in a historical matchup ..... awesome, white-knuckle, bloody battle.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
I Sing; heres my most recent studio video of Turned on the Gravity with Wow Mop video as well! Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tASZmPzGvjE
Feel free to subscribe =) and share...and somehow reach Blizzard PR team to do something bigger with Blizzard for a kick !@# promo !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]