Munky Appreciation Thread

90 Undead Warlock
Previous thread reached it's posting limit

PEOPLE OF ARGENT DAWN GATHER ROUND' AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BEST PLAYER ON SERVER. DID ANYONE RECORD ME 1v10 IN TRAM LAST NIGHT?? THAT WAS EPIC!

No trolls please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oooooh that was you beating up all those small children...should have guessed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He does things like that because it makes him feel better about losing all those duels.

Love to see him and Ninjakitten in an underwater cage death-match... where the ref forgets to pull the cage up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Previous thread reached it's posting limit

PEOPLE OF ARGENT DAWN GATHER ROUND' AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BEST PLAYER ON SERVER. DID ANYONE RECORD ME 1v10 IN TRAM LAST NIGHT?? THAT WAS EPIC!

No trolls please.

"I can beat this guy with my !@#$ty spec"

Loses the duel within 10seconds.

Munky best player on server amirite?
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
Love to see him and Ninjakitten in an underwater cage death-match... where the ref forgets to pull the cage up.

I think the cage would even try to run away from all the attention seeking of that combination!
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Mage

/thread
Reply Quote
I challange you to a best out of 5 duels, winner is best lock on the server...... jk that tittle's already mine.

Going to be streamed and posted on the forums, no backing out like always mang!
Edited by Sanneth on 4/2/2013 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Im pretty sure we all know that Viteza is the best lock on the server hands down
Reply Quote
I guess even if you stream he still won't accept any duels. xD

- Starts at 16:50 http://www.twitch.tv/thassarianqt/b/391430830
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'll duel you, send me a tell in game when youre ready to duel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]