Group of guildies lf a new home.

100 Human Paladin
We are Abom (25) guild that is looking for a new more active guild to call home. Our situation is that we are too small to raid ourselves and we are looking to merge with another guild. Most of our members are burned out at the moment and really just want to raid or do other group content. We currently have 6 members that are looking to move immediately and there will be a few more when we can get ahold of them. If you want specifics feel free to ask but, our roles include 2 tanks, and multiple dps at the moment. For more details post your questions or you can get ahold of me at Woodlow#1122.

Note: A number of our members are purely casual players and only look to raid when they have time.
Edited by Woodlow on 3/15/2013 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Gnome Priest
We have room for you in Dawning Nemesis. I am interested in forming a 3rd raid team.

Please contact me in game to discuss further.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ascension is looking for more members to fill its ranks and if you are interested let me know, we are a weekend raiding guild times Fri-Sat 7-11 Est.

Our Site is still being put together but for the most part is finished.
http://ascension-stormrage.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We have made our choice. Thank you all for you consideration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]