Anybody Still Play?

81 Blood Elf Paladin
After logging on and looking through the forums and hearing news about graph and other things, does anyone that sued to be in Redemption, KL, Meltdown or even Horde Honor Guard still play?

p.s. I miss graph ):
Edited by Holyelf on 3/15/2013 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I would guess very few people here these days even remember any of those guilds......
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
People sued to be in a guild? What's the story behind that?
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
Bah, I was hoping to find a few people but I guess everyone quit or transferred. And I'm sorry about my typing jag, we can't all be LFR heroes, lol
Edited by Holyelf on 3/16/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I actually remember all the guilds listed by the OP even though I played Alliance when on Hydraxis. Sad to hear that they all seem to have petered out. I seem to recognize almost nothing on Hydraxis anymore except for a few friends.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
:D Yukio, I'm glad you still play, I haven't found many other people that used to. I used to be in Meltdown back on my warrior Shirak. It's been a long, long time
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bah, I was hoping to find a few people but I guess everyone quit or transferred. And I'm sorry about my typing jag, we can't all be LFR heroes, lol

I don't get what you're trying to say. Did people sue or what? It's a simple yes or no question and if a yes a short backend story.

Also what does LFR have to do with this thread? Were you trying to make a funny?
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
One more thing... Whatever happened to Bustycops.... mon?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]