Small guilds of Antonidas, UNITE!

100 Night Elf Rogue
Are you a GM or a member of a small guild with 1-2 "raid groups"? Are you constantly at the mercy of unreliable raiders or raiders that limit your raid times. Are you also wanting to stay with your current guildies/friends out of loyalty? I am. I propose that we converge into a NEW, LARGER guild. We have 2 guilds currently interested and are contacting others. We are not interested in a power struggle. I am currently a GM but am totally fine if the change finds me just as a raider. You have to ask yourself if your guild is living up to its intent, or is your/your GM's pride in the guild dooming it to non-progression and frustration. If this argument resonates at all with you, please discuss with your GM/guildies. I know this concept scares some GM's that don't want to give up on their "baby", but in a horribly morbid analogy, maybe that baby has been dead in the water for a while. This is not a attempt to recruit individual raiders. It is also not a request to be absorbed/absorb another guild. This is meant to keep friends raiding together while providing a larger member base of active players. We are only interested In starting a new guild that we can all build together. With the guild experience cap being removed, we can easily level a guild to 25. If you wish to contact us about this Idea, please feel free to respond in thread or mail me in game. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm interested in talking to you further about this. Please talk to me me in game if you want.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump, 3 guilds
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
bump, 4 guilds
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
"This is not a attempt to recruit individual raiders. It is also not a request to be absorbed/absorb another guild."

please read, and don't post if its not relevant.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
This just makes sense...It needs to happen Hordeside as well.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump, 3 guild total are combining next Monday to form a New guild entirely. 1 more on the fence. Get in on the ground level and make this new guild your home. as it stands now, we are looking at having 40-50 active players. that's individual accounts with raid geared toons. This Idea is catching notice now and will happen. No big ego's here, we all just wana play.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
or join an already functional guild

Did you even read Shadarharan's original post?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
hey guys, not tryin to ruffle any feathers just throwin it out there. Kashmir would love to have you guys, regardless of your playstyle. we love raiders, causal players pvpers, doesnt matter as long as its good people enjoying the game. i started this guild back in BC, and other than a name change weve consistenty raided and enjoyed this game for over 5 years now. im a low key GM who doesnt make alot of rules. as long as someone isnt pissin eveyrone poff in the guild, or pissin eveyrone off on the server lol we all get laong great. id love to have more raid groups in the house, and i dont believe in cherry picking players from other raid groups. its all about having fun, and who wants to put there time and effort into a group when the GM is slowing ya down by recruiting your best players into his group, it sucks. every raid leader runs his gorup, and i help when and where i can. this game is only fun if youre playing with friends, regardless of what the hardcore raiders say and do.

we do SHA/Galleon and LFRs during the week and my group raids on the weekend. we are currently 6/6 6/6 1/4 and 1/4 in TOT ranked 14th on the server, after we started late this expansion. we even got an OONDASTA group together friday nigth and got what was prob the first single 40 man raid kill on the server, it was a blast! ( and we did it witout 2, 3 or 4 raid groups ) we have great raiders with alts who love to help out another group when someone is absent. if youve got a partial group or lookin to merge groups we can help each other.

sure we are an existing guild already and lvl 25, its not hard to level a guild up, but whats the point when theres a guild out there who would appreciate having ya. im not tryhin to change your minds by all means do what you want to do, but if youre at all interested in hanging out and runninwith some like minded poeple plz get in touch, id to chat about the possabilitires even if it doenst happen.

P.S. why is it that no matter what INJUSTICE says he always comes off like a TOTAL PRICK? :D lol
Edited by Anùn on 3/23/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
No problem, we already formed up. The main goal of this venture was to not have a Dominant party. its hard to convince people to let go of their guilds, and combining into 1 new one really opened peoples minds. Things are looking awesome. Still talking to more guilds hoping to get them on board while we level, so it feels like OUR guild, not someone elses that we joined.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump, were closing in on level 20 and still interested in bringing in other guilds that are having issues raiding due to lack of player base. We currently have 20-25 people on in the late afternoon/evenings, 3 running raid groups, a leadership that has meshed very well and remained possitivly motivated. Come join us and help us and yourselfs get the enjoyment we all seek out of this game!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump, still pulling in people every day. Aiming to have a Friday/Saturday late night group starting up within the next week or so. Still open to anyone/guild that is sick of not raiding effectively or at all due to lack of raiders. Its a win/win situation. We have players wanting to raid but were lacking people not already dedicated to our 3 current groups. You have raid groups that are similarly fragmented. Come join us and try to enjoy this game instead of logging in to find out your 3 short for the night and have to pug from trade..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The horde needs to do this..badly. A lot of people on this realm stop playing because they want to raid, but can't because they dont have the opportunity to outside of LFR. I think atm, the only guild on the horde side that has an active 10man roster is Nox. everyone else pugs for the first boss.
Edited by Raven on 5/27/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Raven my guild lost soul do 10man raids
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]