Looking for Recruit a friend partner

90 Human Rogue
Looking for alliance on this server. i will create a new acc. that won't bother me. im gonna be making a hunter. thanks

EDIT: Or any server idc and any faction
Edited by Vourtel on 3/17/2013 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It can be any server or faction. i just want a hunter lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I will RAF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Send me an email at auandu@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm still looking for a partner. must be alliance idc about the server
Edit: i mean i'd like it on mannoroth. but doesn't have to be
Edited by Vourtel on 3/25/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am transferring to Mannoroth today and would like to do RAF as well. Add my Battletag (incog#1197) and get in touch at your convenience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I sent you a request
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
If anyone is interstate. I'm horde. Tichondrius server. Will give thousands of gold,bags,heirlooms etc. I really want that mount!!! Just let me know
Reply Quote
I also want to RAF . willing to create account... i have 2 other people that are lvling at RAF speed so parting and joining dungeons will be fast! you can make whatever character you want.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
im looking for a RAF partner on Zul'jin. i can get you into a lvl 25 to make it even faster i play horde and ill willing to make any race as long as it is horde. i have skype: Clodfelter13
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I also want to RAF . willing to create account... i have 2 other people that are lvling at RAF speed so parting and joining dungeons will be fast! you can make whatever character you want.

are you still lokking for partner b/c i would be happy to recruit you
Reply Quote
71 Human Priest
IM DOWN
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i wouldnt mind, let me know
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm looking for a RAF friend, not even kidding I play about 12 hours a day, i'm central time zone. willing to play all month. even if you play 3 hours a day that's fine. i just need a buddy i have skype if needed. I really want a druid on alliance preferably a pvp realm, but at the same time i'm willing to make a horde also, I really only like 3 realms, emerald dream, bleeding hollow, and KJ but maybe you can convince me otherwise anyways my contact info is:

In game: Pheonixtears#1962
Email:obsessedwithfitness@live.com

P.S. I would really prefer someone who's actually after the powerleveling aspect of the RAF bonuses. in other words I don't want to #@!#@%*@ around and enjoy the lure lol. just saying.. rather level up fast and own sh%t :) thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey guys, if Anyone is still looking for a RAF friend and willing to create a new account, I am your guy! I play a lot and I would love to get a Warlock/monk.

Playing on Mannoroth-Alliance

mikiller#1232

If anything, feel free to contact me in-game!
Reply Quote
91 Human Hunter
Us-darkspear

I am Raf-ing but has to be on darkspear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
want to RaF someone on zul'jin alliance
Reply Quote
i will raf anyone on mannoroth pref horde but alliance is also welcome
Reply Quote
ill raf someone to Dath remar server, we have a well established guild currently 7th on horde server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I'll RAF with you just link your email and we can start ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]