Reins of Crimson Primal Direhorn is too small

100 Orc Death Knight
I received my reins of crimson primal direhorn today. It is a beautiful looking mount. But it is ridiculously small. I compared it with my slate primordial direhorn and its like 1/3 smaller. I am a tauren so I look moronic on the little dino compared to the other that is appropriately scaled. Can we get him to grow to the proper size?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
I named it Dinky.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We Blood Elves may or may not have kept them on a strict diet of Mana Potions and water, which may not be the best food to raise growing dinosaurs on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yea ... any word on if the smaller size is intended, i look silly on it on my panda the size of this thing is the same exact size as the hunter tamed ones, i stood next to a hunters tamed direhorn and my mount was the same size :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i think it was intended because all you need is exalted with a rep that takes a week and a half to get. And the other direhorns require skill to get.
Reply Quote
i think it was intended because all you need is exalted with a rep that takes a week and a half to get. And the other direhorns require skill to get.

I think I used half the brain cells needed to solo farm warbringers. Stlll no rng mount.
Edited by Graphite on 3/18/2013 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I used half the brain cells needed to solo farm warbringers. Stlll no rng mount.

i obtained 2. Well atleast it required skill for me because i had to maintain heals, stuns, and Cds. Not everyone can have their pet tank the entire fight and not worry about it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
it doesnt take skill to camp / farm warbringers ive been farming / camping them since they were released i even went 2 days with no sleep and got more tags than anyone on the server that day, Rng is Rng i havent gotten a single one from the warbringers :( wtb jade mount QQ
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
Maybe let it grow up into an adult before trying to ride it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hear that everyone, the Blood Elf thinks RNG mounts take skill to get. I guess the Fiery Warhorse, White Hawkstrider, or Raven Lord my Warlock got after about 10 runs each took a lot of skill to get.

And even if they took skill, making them smaller is a dumb distinction for the mounts to have. Make the rarer ones more flashy or whatever (like the Thundering Serpents), just don't make the ones that are easier to get look ridiculous.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The Crimson Direhorn is far better looking than the rare drops blizz just needs to fix them they don't scale at all and are way too small.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Why is is smaller than alliance version?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]