Vanilla players who knew <Sigong> from PRIDE

90 Draenei Mage
For any Vanilla players and especially Pride.. It pains me to say our Guildmate Sigong has passed away as of 3/16 after a long battle with cancer. Those who remember him Please send your blessings and honor his memory as a great spirited player.
Edited by Pyrx on 3/17/2013 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
He will be missed. A very sad day. I remember when he used to summon me in AQ when I got lost. May my prayers go to his family.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'm very saddened to hear of this as I remember him well. He was one of those that made Pride worthy of its name - made this server a better place, and even through this online video game managed to enhance the lives of those who interacted with him. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Warrior
Siggy is what we called him, he was a great player, and most of an EPIC friend - I will always remember him and the times we had.

Siggy and I joined the same guild <PRIDE> back in the vanilla days, we had blast questing, raiding, and even got owned by George as few dozen times.

I will always miss you Siggy and my heart goes out to your family - I hope he's reading this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We had some fun times Siggy. You will be missed deeply.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sig, you have been one of my very best friends from wow, and I will never forget all the times we had over the years. My favorite moments in this game are from when we played together and hung out, and I still would not trade it for the world. I wish the very best to all of your family, and I promise that you will be remembered. The sigbeast lives on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Siggy, you were one of the nicest people I have ever met in this game. You were polite, fun, caring and decent. You will be remembered. Your family will be in my prayers. Sleep the good sleep my friend. Rest in peace.

:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]