Make Zandalari Warbringers Taunt Immune

So how will this affect hunters?

If it works like other taunt-immune bosses, it means Growl won't work on them. Which will be a very large annoyance.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Solo'd a Warbringer with my lock the other day... Really hoping that the pet taunt will work if the mob has your tag. Blood DKs won't have to group for it, any tank doesn't need to group for them to kill it. It just takes a long time. (Saw a warrior doing it the other day and only reason he missed it was server resets then taking too long to log back in.)

So no they don't have to party like the rest of "us".
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Takes me 7-8 minutes to solo one.

Blargh. WTB better 2H weapon to speed that up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/18/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Twixx
This is the worse hotfix ever. I mean ever.

Nah, this is the best hotfix ever. I mean ever.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure how pet taunts work, but they are immune to snares and stuns as well. Making it near impossible outside of a tank class to even have a chance of soloing them now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I've been putting off farming these until the craze dies down. Glad to see thunderstorm will be useless
Reply Quote
50 Undead Warlock

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

So group up as intended. Derpa derp.
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

I've been putting off farming these until the craze dies down. Glad to see thunderstorm will be useless

Blame the jerks that were griefing for this hotfix.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
So no they don't have to party like the rest of "us".

Tanks can solo stuff other classes can't. This is new and exciting.

This is a good change. It wasn't fair that other players could grief people by taunting them to reset range. With 5 day wait times on tickets, you can't report all the players now utilising this bug.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm not sure why people are upset. From that hotfix it doesn't read to me slows were affected O_o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Is that tech in the game already, where you can't taunt if you're not in the group that tagged it? Feels like people are just assuming it'd be incredibly easy to do that.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks for making it harder for us to kill them...
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
Thanks for making it harder for us to kill them...

Once again. Blame the jerks that were being jerks by forcing the Warbringers into Evade mode just to grief others.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
I'm not sure why people are upset. From that hotfix it doesn't read to me slows were affected O_o

They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots. This makes it much harder for certain classes to solo them giving favor to others that still can. I can still solo but I did lose an interrupt option (stun)

I'm going to run more tests on next one that spawns for me to test things like mage frostbolt and frost nova once more to be sure.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage

it doesnt say it, but they are.

no more slows or stuns or roots.

tank classes can still solo it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
03/18/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Omegal
They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots.

I'm looking into that part right now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well... thank you toxic players of the community which had to be immature and moronic towards Warbringers as i can no longer solo them without a slow... Sigh... Rather lazy way of fixing the problem, to be honest.

#losinghopeforthisgamesfuture
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots.

I'm looking into that part right now.

I see that the hotfix went out, but where can I find a list containing this and all of the other hotfixes that went out this afternoon? Will the list be posted "Soon"(TM)?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]