Make Zandalari Warbringers Taunt Immune

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Chains of Ice works on snares, doesn't seem to be a problem from the ones i was fighting all day.

On a side note, were targeting macros also disabled? Apparently people in my group earlier today had no luck using their macros to cast on the mob, effectively making AoE the easiest way to obtain a tag. Not that that's a huge problem, but some classes have 30 second cooldowns on their AoE abilities, where as other's can just spam the bejeezus out of them.

Macro script:

/target Zandalari Warbringer
/cast Icy Touch (or any instant cast spell, class dependent)

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This is the worse hotfix ever. I mean ever.

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

This is the route the entire community begged for.

They were intended to be done by a group of people as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Rygarius
They also appear immune to stuns, snares, and roots.

I'm looking into that part right now.

Also Horrific Visage (their fear) can no longer be interrupted - also part of the fix?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Also Horrific Visage (their fear) can no longer be interrupted - also part of the fix?

I was still able to interrupt it in my group. I'm not sure when the hotfix went out, BUT I just stopped trying to farm them an hour ago, as server population spiked.

All of my CC's, including Asphyxiate, Remorseless Winter, Etc all work just fine.

I also didn't have much problems taunting them while my group had the tag. Even with Army of the Dead up, i could taunt off the army mobs with no problem. As long as it was my tag, I was able to death grip it as well...
Edited by Thaelenis on 3/18/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Monk
the hell is this.. i was able to stun and interupt stuff this morning and no longer can.

This makes them VERY VERY hard and rng to solo without being able to knock out that fear
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
03/18/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Bynir

so they are immune to everything.

Slows, Roots, Interrupts, Stuns, Taunts, Knockbacks, Grips.

Seems like someone got trigger happy with the flagging for the mob, and flipped some 3-4 he wasn't supposed to.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
sure made it impossible for me to solo now
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
the hell is this.. i was able to stun and interupt stuff this morning and no longer can.

This makes them VERY VERY hard and rng to solo without being able to knock out that fear

Not to mention the fight can reset if mob fears you too far away.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Not soloable to mages since they can not be slowed.

Thanks Blizzard

Current patch elite mobs are supposed to be soloable by everyone?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

Not to mention the fight can reset if mob fears you too far away.
this is what happens when people cry/whine to much about people who can solo and know how to play there class, well now Parties with Master looter will be turned on making it useless to help kill it
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I agree Twixx

You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt

That would have been to obvious and made to much sense
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
To be honest I am really disappointed with how this was handled with everything now immune. I have been hunting these since patch day with a lot of bad luck, but was happy to keep at it.

And now a large part of my daily playing hours/hunting have just been taken away, and I'm pretty bummed out right now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I agree Twixx

You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt

That would have been to obvious and made to much sense

Would you rather they fix the mobs in a timely manner or go through the programming required to make this possible?

I don't know if there's even a mob in game that acts like that already non-instanced.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
you know whats next? making it like raid bosses, lets make it only drop gold and make it so you have to use a token for another chance at more gold
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is the worse hotfix ever. I mean ever.

You took the lazy route and just nerfed all forms of cc and taunts on them. Now even if I'm attempting to tank or kite them in anyway. I can't. You could have just made it where if you're not in the group that has the tag you can't taunt. But no, you took the lazy route. Way to go Blizzard.

aww now you have to group up like it was intended.

Poor you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
To be honest I am really disappointed with how this was handled with everything now immune. I have been hunting these since patch day with a lot of bad luck, but was happy to keep at it.

And now a large part of my daily playing hours/hunting have just been taken away, and I'm pretty bummed out right now. :(
ditto
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
you know whats next? making it like raid bosses, lets make it only drop gold and make it so you have to use a token for another chance at more gold

Or you could not act like this and just accept what happened.

~Aeluron Lightsong
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Actually... Why aren't these mobs tag on faction like the other 5.2 rares?

I was looking forward to making an integrated effort in my server to hunt these babies, but later I realized what is happening is the annoying old fashioned camping and tag stealing.

Now, I know they drop a mount, but the drop rate is not so high... Why can't they be tag on faction?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Why are all of the hunters crying.
I solo all of them just by having my pet tank. Just kill scarabs instantly and don't let the spirits hit your pet! Pick up glyph of mending (or w/e its called, 60% more healing) Spirit bond and the Spirit bond glyph.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]