need help with a beacon of light macro

90 Undead Mage
i trying to make a macro that i can tie beacon of light into my flash so who ever i flash beacon will be applied.

the macro isnt the hard part cause u just combine the 2 but my issue is i want something added to it that wont let me spam beacon of the target if it is already applied

such as a exists macro

any help plz?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Macros cannot check for buffs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your much better off using either target or focus macro's in combination with beacon for fast switching An example is: /target [Playername] Cast Beacon of light

or /cast [target=focus] Beacon of light
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
i trying to make a macro that i can tie beacon of light into my flash so who ever i flash beacon will be applied.

the macro isnt the hard part cause u just combine the 2 but my issue is i want something added to it that wont let me spam beacon of the target if it is already applied

such as a exists macro

any help plz?

hey man, here to save the day!!
the macro you're looking for would be

#showtooltip Flash of Light
/castsequence reset=1 Beacon of Light, Flash of Light
/castsequence Flash of Light, Flash of Light

obviously, if you are going to use it, replace "flash of light" with other healing spells.

note: you would have to use the beacon glyph to remove the global cooldown.
Edited by Axeboutme on 3/23/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]