Tricks of Our Trade: Dancing With the Stars

I must admit. I've never raided drunk. :(

You must do it. Make sure it isn't with a pug. Do it with a lot of friends. Makes the entire night so much fun. Even if you wipe a lot, it is some of the best wiping you have ever done.

I have wiped many-a groups doing stupid things, and it was some of the funniest moments I have had in the game.

But, I live in Australia.
IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE HOT sadfacesadfacesadfacesadfacesadface.

Isn't starting moving to your Fall/Winter there?

Doesn't matter just go the bar and celebrate.
(what I am refering to for those that don't know -> http://imgur.com/gallery/uAf5Dhp )
Edited by Frai on 3/17/2013 2:46 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Rogue
You must do it. Make sure it isn't with a pug. Do it with a lot of friends. Makes the entire night so much fun. Even if you wipe a lot, it is some of the best wiping you have ever done.

I have wiped many-a groups doing stupid things, and it was some of the funniest moments I have had in the game.

Majority of my friends have quit wow. :(
I do have a few left. But, they aren't the type to get drunk and raid.
Majority of my friends have quit wow. :(
I do have a few left. But, they aren't the type to get drunk and raid.

Go alliance and raid with Adely gogogogo

Adely has to accept forum friends. It is stated in the forum by-law.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Out of all the titles is have to say this is my favourite.
100 Human Paladin
Go alliance and raid with Adely gogogogo

Adely has to accept forum friends. It is stated in the forum by-law.

Lol, if you want to add me, go right ahead. But I'm pretty sure a ten man raid can only take a certain number of people, Frai :P
But I'm pretty sure a ten man raid can only take a certain number of people, Frai :P

We will just switch it to 25m and 11m it!
100 Human Paladin
I'm not quite sure how that one would go..

Edit: The healers wouldn't like that idea, at least. lol
Edited by Adelynne on 3/17/2013 3:36 PM PDT
I'm not quite sure how that one would go..

Edit: The healers wouldn't like that idea, at least. lol

They should rise to the challenge at hand, and accept it as a testament to how great they truly are!

I think wording it like that might make them want to do it. :D
100 Human Paladin
They should rise to the challenge at hand, and accept it as a testament to how great they truly are!

I think wording it like that might make them want to do it. :D

Kitt (Alueim), would look at you like you're crazy. And Illu would probably want to hit you. lol

Also, I got the pet off Haywire this morning and just realized I match with my mog xP
Kitt (Alueim), would look at you like you're crazy. And Illu would probably want to hit you. lol

So harsh of them. I believe in them though. They can do anything. They are super healers!
100 Human Paladin
They're amazing healers. The best I've seen, and Kitt is the best I've seen in pvp too. But I've known them for a while; I'm pretty certain I'd be right. :p
100 Human Warrior
Hi, I'm Jorion, and I'm an altoholic.
90 Undead Rogue
Wave Function = Aeriwen, Correct?
Wave Function = Aeriwen, Correct?

Indeed!

Hi, I'm Jorion, and I'm an altoholic.

Pandaria killed my altholicism. I cannot level another toon. If I were to level another toon, I would make something completely new and probably have to have a friend or two with me to level it again.

HINT HINT FORUM FRIENDS

They're amazing healers. The best I've seen, and Kitt is the best I've seen in pvp too. But I've known them for a while; I'm pretty certain I'd be right. :p

After doing those bgs last night with y'all last night, yeah I agree Kitt was really good in PvP. :p
90 Undead Rogue
I'd level with you.

Actually mystery girl might start playing WoW and we'll be leveling toons. We'd be doing RAF though :o
100 Human Paladin
HINT HINT FORUM FRIENDS

I HAVE MY WARRIOR SITTING AT 15 FOR A REASON. I just completely forgot about it cause I got battletag up like right before your sub ended.

After doing those bgs last night with y'all last night, yeah I agree Kitt was really good in PvP. :p

Same stuff on any class I've seen her play. She's a little better at pvp on that pally than her druid, but I think that's just because hpal.. and I'm allowed to say that as a person who played one most of Cata.

Edit:
Actually mystery girl might start playing WoW and we'll be leveling toons. We'd be doing RAF though :o

Is mystery girl reading these yet?
Edited by Adelynne on 3/17/2013 4:16 PM PDT
03/17/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Adelynne
I HAVE MY WARRIOR SITTING AT 15 FOR A REASON.

Go ahead and hit 25-30 area, I have a hunter that I have that I can use.

I'd level with you.

Same to you! Make sure to be Alliance!

Same stuff on any class I've seen her play. She's a little better at pvp on that pally than her druid, but I think that's just because hpal.. and I'm allowed to say that as a person who played one most of Cata.

Played a H pally on the PTR and I literally knew nothing about healing as a pally. Our comp was Hunter Pally Lock. I didn't let anyone die for the first few matches then I was OOM more often. xD

Don't show her the forums. Ever. For your sake.

If she plays WoW and dates you, wife her. On the spot. Right there.
100 Human Warrior
I have a 62 spriest I've fallen in love with again

I just really like the idea of the not-heal-based-but-can-still-offheal support DPS

Also I just like shadow magic #afflock

Night Elf, so be Alliance if you want to level with me
Edited by Jorion on 3/17/2013 4:27 PM PDT
I have a 62 spriest I've fallen in love with again

I just really like the idea of the not-heal-based-but-can-still-offheal support DPS

Also I just like shadow magic #afflock

JUST LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRIEST. JUST REROLL WARLOCK BADDIE
90 Undead Rogue
Is mystery girl reading these yet?

No.

If she plays WoW and dates you, wife her. On the spot. Right there.

Still waiting for her to break her current link.

Ret Paly. That is all.

Same to you! Make sure to be Alliance!

NO, !@#$ YOU.
Edited by Relikar on 3/17/2013 4:34 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]