Tricks of Our Trade: Dancing With the Stars

So you still like her, but she is moving towards reverting back to friends?
90 Human Rogue
03/19/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Haileaus
basically says she thinks we are growing apart and we should do something about that

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehs4kW1oU1r7dhrmo1_500.gif
90 Human Rogue
someone should start a convo or something..
watching my friend curl her hair in skype..could life be anymore boring?
91 Undead Rogue
someone should start a convo or something..
watching my friend curl her hair in skype..could life be anymore boring?
Yes. You could be watching nothing happen, and not have a computer.
90 Human Rogue
03/20/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Kiljagen
Yes.

You could be watching nothing happen

i'd rather be watching nothing happen.

and not have a computer.

i'm on my laptop <#
90 Undead Rogue
Woke up, all her comments are gone off his profile.

This looks good. I'm not going to be able to think straight all day unless she wakes up before work.

Edit: Yeeeep she took him back. For now.

!@#$.
Edited by Relikar on 3/20/2013 3:01 AM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
So you still like her, but she is moving towards reverting back to friends?

Honestly I don't think either of us know what she wants or how she feels, but yeah that direction. And I definitely still like her, but I'm also at the point where I don't know what else I can give to this relationship.
100 Human Paladin
Good morning rogues :)
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Ohayou!
gooooooooooooooooooood morning :D
100 Troll Monk
My monk wins fashion shows.
100 Human Paladin

Too early for any kind of energy.
03/20/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Adelynne

Too early for any kind of energy.

I am pumped for the day! I got nothing to do and no where to be! I am going to go do something absolutely random today. I am going to go out on a drive and figure out what as I go!

Ttyl rouges!~
100 Human Rogue
Yummy General Tso's Chicken, perfect way to end a crap day at work.
Edited by Hassen on 3/20/2013 11:22 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Ttyl rouges!~

Sounds fun!
90 Human Rogue
So much drama I am missing?!?! You relationship woes Rogues need to take a step back and just enjoy. Go get drunk with some friends and just let it all play out.

Maybe it is just me but no amount of clinging to a relationship will mend it. If both parties can't accept things as they are then usually someone will end up hurt. Just go about your days and realize that any time with this other person is worth something and focus on enjoying it, also enjoy your time without her. If you can do that and keep positive then the talks go from unhappy and falling apart to when we make time lets make it count.
Aedrik's life advice #1

Also I picked up a book, and a bottle of Northern Lights while I was out. Now to start off my spring break off relaxing! Ignore the K on the bottle. That's how my dad and I differencate our bottles, since we drink the same whiskey. xD
http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/891c67d4918a11e2b1c622000aa8000f_7.jpg
Edited by Frai on 3/20/2013 11:22 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Aedrik's life advice #1

Agreed, pretty good advice.

http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/891c67d4918a11e2b1c622000aa8000f_7.jpg

Very nice. Reminds me I need another book to read. I get one and go through it in three days at the most...then have to wait ~a year till the next in the series is out x.x

Very nice. Reminds me I need another book to read. I get one and go through it in three days at the most...then have to wait ~a year till the next in the series is out x.x

The only problem I have ever had with books, is staying with it. If the book really interests me, then I will do the same thing. I am hoping this series will be like that!~
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]