Cloak and Dagger or Shadowstep

1 Goblin Warlock
Which one would be better to use in arenas for sub?
90 Undead Rogue
Wrong there both very useful all the 2k players plus right now on us are using CnD, accept for like 2 teams
91 Undead Rogue
Wrong there both very useful all the 2k players plus right now on us are using CnD, accept for like 2 teams
Ok. I'm sorry but omg word choice and grammar.
Wrong. They're both very useful. All the 2k+ rated players right now, on US, are using CnD; except for about 2 teams.

Call me a grammar !@#$ if you wish. But %^-* dude, that was painful to read.
90 Undead Rogue
LOl l2p trollololololol
90 Human Rogue
CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND CND
100 Human Warlock
I like CND because I dont need another keybind
90 Orc Rogue
CnD for Sub. Step for Mutilate and Combat.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Shadowstep for Arenas. Don't let anyone tell you differently, and CnD for RBGs because of the insane CC we can do in our opener+dance.
The reason i could see higher ranked rogues going with CnD so much is because when you go to finish off a kill Sdance turns into a insane CC, being able to garrote healers and casters and also cheap shotting everyone.
100 Human Rogue
CnD is amazing for controlling enemies, only thing you lose is shadowstepping to allies
91 Undead Rogue
CnD is amazing for controlling enemies, only thing you lose is shadowstepping to allies
Also Step+kick, and Step+Redirect->Kidney
90 Human Rogue
Cloak and Dagger.

The time you want to be using step is if you're constantly swapping between enemies or if you're fighting a resto druid boomkin elesham team on Blades Edge (i.e lots of knock backs on a z-axis map).

For RBG's, if it's not a CTF map, step is a okay option. For CTF maps I'd recommend cloak and dagger.
90 Undead Rogue
With the new shuriken toss, you don't really need a gap closer every 24seconds.
90 Human Rogue
no

YES
90 Human Rogue
no.

YES
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]