Re-birth of Weekend Raiding Group

90 Human Mage
I'm debating restarting a weekend raiding group starting from SCRATCH!!

A few years back a certain pally named Pravar created a random pug weekend raiding group on this server that ended up going beyond most guilds and clearing LK and LK heroic...

I'm debating in a few weeks starting a group like this and it will be starting with RANDOM LFR raids for the first few weeks to get people gear and see how it will work.

If you are interested please let me know... this will be perfect for people's alts or people who are currently not in a raiding guild!

Requirements are

1. Proper Ilvl
2. Proper Gear
3. Proper Gems
4. Don't be a jerk
5. No whining about loot
6. Have Ventrillo
7. Pay attention.. 3 fails by you and you are out for the week possibly 2!
8. Learn the fights (Tankspot.com or other sites help)
9. Keep your calm... it is just a game and this is for fun...

10. Be 18 or older... sorry but we want people who are mature not children due to language

11. KNOW YOUR CLASS!!
______

Currently I have 4 level 90s that can fill any role...

Tank, Heal, Caster DPS, or melee DPS......

So being flexible with your characters is also a plus!
Edited by Darkpoet on 3/18/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm interested in this however my only time for availability is Sunday after 3PM Server Time. As I raid the other 2 days (friday/saturday).

I'm actually looking to build a raid like this with a semi flexible raid schedule and raid about 1-2 times a week, but on an alternating schedule.

Hit me up on my other pally "Magzda"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, actually, it was started with Crais with <Positive Push>. Then after pravor got kicked out of it he started his own raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]