AntonidasGrandMagusofDalaran

100 Worgen Druid
I demand Antonidas returns!
OR OR OR
go to COT fall of dalaran instance,the bronze dragonflight demand you save antonidas from the scourge
ormake arthas or kel'thuzad drop "Antonidas's Great staff Archus"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I demand Antonidas returns!
OR OR OR
go to COT fall of dalaran instance,the bronze dragonflight demand you save antonidas from the scourge

Get exalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive. You get the staff as part of a quest in the Throne of Thunder.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Get exalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive. You get the staff as part of a quest in the Throne of Thunder.

Woot?!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
Bronze dragon flight doesn't change the past and I have Antonidas' staff sitting in my bags.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
The Bronze flight is apparently not even bothering with keeping the timelines intact, so its doubtful they'll do anything with mortals.
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because? Jaina had more potential than even he did, and she's most likely surpassed him in the past few months, from getting infused with power by the Focusing iris, or taking Lei Shen's own power with Antonidas' staff.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
The only time we will probably have a CoT dalaran, is when blizzard decides they needed Medivh's book again to summon the other of the legion's general, Kiljaeden this time onto Azeroth (like how Arthas did to Archimode).

Even then it's going to cause as much continuity issue as stealing dragon soul away.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
ERMERGURD XD -nerdgasm-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Done.

Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
WELL LET ME JUST TAKE 3000000000000000 HOURS TO GET IT SOLO STYLE
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
03/18/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Resileaf
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because?
because a resurrected human hero is better than creating a new non-human one.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
03/20/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Suraia
Besides, Antonidas died, why bring him back just because?

Lolno.

If he came back it'd be as Forsaken. He's been dead since the Third War, there's no way the Light could restore that much decay.

He'd best stay dead.
Reply Quote
10 Night Elf Hunter
03/20/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Lorelaî

Lolno.

If he came back it'd be as Forsaken. He's been dead since the Third War, there's no way the Light could restore that much decay.

He'd best stay dead.
Everyone's talking time travel, as was I :p
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Ugh...really hate that they're making Jaina into some super power. Khadgar just got swept off to Outlands and gets taught by Naaru where he "learned more in a matter of months than he had in his entire time studying as a mage" yet does nothing with it and then Rhonin just gets blown up.

I hate when mortals get imbued with super powers, Thrall is doing this as well. It just makes them unrelatable and unlikable because they start doing the whole DBZ thing where they convienently find new levels of power whenever it's needed.
Edited by Greenbomber on 3/21/2013 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

If there was a Fall of Dalaran instance, we would be helping Arthas destroy Dalaran, likely with Antondias as a boss. I don't think you want that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]