I'm still le master of le noobs!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Enjoy your spy.

[

http://i.imgur.com/gd94I.jpg

]
Reply Quote
Where the hell do you find all these things?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Enjoy your spy.

oh lawdy, wow is srs bsns
Reply Quote
*Static is heard for a few seconds before a familiar voice comes from the walkie talkie*

Static.. Come in WSB Officer.. Static.. Doing my daily spy report.. Static.. Warbringer just invited another lowbie! Static..

*After a few more seconds, the voice stops and you hear no more static.*
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman

stay trollT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/19/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Iconik

stay trollT

[

Yeah, see, claiming "troll" as a defense doesn't really work when we know your goof was unintentional. ;)

]
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
real trolls dont exist anymore, real trolls dont say you got trolled, real trolls leave quietly and let it simmer and sink deep down into your soul.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Enjoy your spy.

Yes, I would speculate that this is his likely role, but we will be gracious hosts nevertheless. Wherever his true loyalties lie today, we will eventually convert him into a true Alliance patriot.

*Static is heard for a few seconds before a familiar voice comes from the walkie talkie*

Static.. Come in WSB Officer.. Static.. Doing my daily spy report.. Static.. Warbringer just invited another lowbie! Static..

*After a few more seconds, the voice stops and you hear no more static.*

LOL
Edited by Charax on 3/19/2013 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Enjoy your spy.

Seriously this !@#$ again?

What is with you nerds and "spying"?

What is there to spy on?
"oh uh they have uh wpvp planned tomorrow but uh it's not like world defense will ping and tell us where they are anyways so uh yeah guys form a raid lol"

Seriously. Stahp with the spy stuff.
This isn't 3rd grade,
and if you take this game seriously enough to spend 30 USD to faction change just to see what other dudes are doing in their free time, you may need to see a psychologist, just sayin'.
Super sayin'.

/endmini-rant
Edited by Ruvin on 3/20/2013 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
What is there to spy on?
"oh uh they have uh wpvp planned tomorrow but uh it's not like world defense will ping and tell us where they are anyways so uh yeah guys form a raid lol"

actually its more so they have a raid ready to kill the attacking raid right away so nobody has fun. THE END
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My point still stands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/20/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Ruvin
Enjoy your spy.

What is there to spy on?

This isn't 3rd grade, and if you take this game seriously enough to spend 30 USD to faction change just to see what other dudes are doing in their free time, you may need to see a psychologist, just sayin'.
Super sayin'.

/endmini-rant

^^this
Pretty sure we just picked a new one up yesterday. Doesnt really matter though Charax, our guilds are overrun with them already as it is. Flattering isnt it? Kinda funny that the biggest pvp guild on the server feels they need another advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
9 more and you'll have caught up to WB that joined WSB. Almost there guys!

Because hitting the 1k cap means you are the best guild on the server. Also faction swapping in mass is new on Emerald Dream, oh wait.....

Edit: Also can I through in "I told you so" and "another one bites the dust" ?
Edited by Aliatril on 3/20/2013 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/20/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Ruvin
Enjoy your spy.

What is there to spy on?

This isn't 3rd grade,
and if you take this game seriously enough to spend 30 USD to faction change just to see what other dudes are doing in their free time, you may need to see a psychologist, just sayin'.
Super sayin'.

/endmini-rant

Bronkk actually pst me after he swapped. Pretty sure he did it for his own reasons, and if he didn't and he swapped just to spy (which I actually highly doubt even though I know he use to be a Himanshu ride to you die type), then I am sorry but that would be one of the saddest things I have seen.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Iconik took his WSB PR job!
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Cool. Glad to see people going back alliance side.

Paying to swap a toon to 'spy' seems incredibly dull.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Ok so seriously, explain this to me. What exactly does a 'spy' do that a lvl 1 alt can't?

Does he creep stealthily all RP fashion around their meetings? Does he drink exorbitant amounts of alcohol while blowing things up and bedding women?

Explain this spy concept to me. I just log on a lvl 1 alt and type /who.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If he were really a spy, why would you rat him out like that?

Poor form, man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]